PICTAFIEDESIGN F150 Luxury Centermount Build

i bounce around a lot on my builds too. It works because if you get stuck with something... or want to think about it more.... just go work on something else in the meantime.

Plus, when i get a new part... i just want to try and get it on there quickly to see it too

i bounce around a lot on my builds too. It works because if you get stuck with something... or want to think about it more.... just go work on something else in the meantime.

Plus, when i get a new part... i just want to try and get it on there quickly to see it too
Agreed with that! Keeps morale up I think, especially since I’m waiting on my damn box/pan brake for the interior. lol

Progress is progress! Looks badass. Crazy how much technology we’ve seen in lights and lightbars in the last decade.
Agreed, every little bit is a day closer to the dirt! I appreciate it. These things are crazy, having a drl in the light as well is pretty cool.

Such a big build. Doesn't look like you are too far off. When are you hoping to have it done by?
I was hoping may... but a few of the tools I need haven't shown up yet to get the interior paneled in. Still need to do electrical/plumbing (held up with the delay of my pan/metal brake) and mount the fiberglass. We will see, hopefully that means June it'll see dirt.

Back