La pinche gringa

Dude thanks for the plug in the video. We appreciate you guy helping spread the word about this place. 🙏

Such a rad simple truck.

Elliott

supper interested in those tires. but how will they hold up in the long run with many dirt miles/baja runs on a heavy truck? my truck may way just over 5K on a baja run. lighter is good but what is given up?

supper interested in those tires. but how will they hold up in the long run with many dirt miles/baja runs on a heavy truck? my truck may way just over 5K on a baja run. lighter is good but what is given up?
ODR runs them on a 4x4 crew cab GMC Canyon similar weight to you, and loves them. The only issue is their street life isn't that long, but who wants to drive on the street anyway.

Bad ass little truck!

To answer stevyboy, I've made urethane motor mounts for the 2.5L 4cyl trucks before, I don't know if the beam truck motor mounts are the same. I am going to guess not. Either way I don't think you will break the trans having a fabbed mount like you have. You can always do the limit strap trick though if you are worried.

ODR runs them on a 4x4 crew cab GMC Canyon similar weight to you, and loves them. The only issue is their street life isn't that long, but who wants to drive on the street anyway.
1600 is light. "normal" 35x12.5 tires are more the 1k higher. those tires are made for light weight vehicles. it may calculate to hold a vehecle weight but when mobbing hard for long miles hitting squared edges/rocks/low psi, one is putting damage over the load rating of a 113. I just got new tires because the sidewalls had major signs of bruising. I have tires separate because of the abuse. I know roy builds bad ass stuff but just because these tires are round, i would keep inspecting these tires often. I have learned the hard way by seeing people run used inferior tires have problems. some kinda funny, some life changing. just be careful.

1600 is light. "normal" 35x12.5 tires are more the 1k higher. those tires are made for light weight vehicles. it may calculate to hold a vehecle weight but when mobbing hard for long miles hitting squared edges/rocks/low psi, one is putting damage over the load rating of a 113. I just got new tires because the sidewalls had major signs of bruising. I have tires separate because of the abuse. I know roy builds bad ass stuff but just because these tires are round, i would keep inspecting these tires often. I have learned the hard way by seeing people run used inferior tires have problems. some kinda funny, some life changing. just be careful.
I agree, however he ran the first set to the cords and didn't have an issue (not recommended). I know Roy talked to one of the guys at Tensor and that weight is on the edge of what they are built for. between the few trucks ive been around including Turbro i wouldnt hesitate to run them on a 5k lbs truck in the desert. I did joke with Turbro that they're just an innertube with tread, when you lift them they're so incredibly light it seems fake.

Back