KOH 2024 -"King Of the Canners"

We'll be putting something together. Trying to round up a proper date/time.

As of right now I'm thinking we'll have to try and do 2 runs? I'd like to do one on Wednesday with Baja designs but i'm sure only a few forum members will be out there then.

So We'll probably need to try and organize something on Friday for the second run

Oh super early, yeah ive got a dyno appointment for tuning on my truck on the 24th than driving down from Washington hoping to be there Thursday night.

Oh super early, yeah ive got a dyno appointment for tuning on my truck on the 24th than driving down from Washington hoping to be there Thursday night.

The Wednesday I was thinking is the 31st...

We'll be getting out there on the 26th. I guess we should try and do something for anyone not camping with on the first weekend as well?

We'll be getting out there on the 26th. I guess we should try and do something for anyone not camping with on the first weekend as well?

Yeah I haven’t stayed past Thursday in the last two years… too many people and just dust everywhere. It’s fun now just to go for the desert weekend and dip after 4400 qualifying.

In case you missed it. @theycallmeWALLY and I are grinding away.

Thank you @WesWheelerlikesYotas and @dustysummit for your help with barrels

Pretty cool we dropped a can off at Terry Madden's shop and then we cruised over to Hammers HQ to go over our game plan/drop off a can for Dave Cole and his squad.

Then dropped the remainder of barrels at @85Yota 's pad. Thank you for letting us park these for a few weeks at your house.

Over and out

E

Most of the people I know that are going are going for the Desert truck and class 11 weekend and then leaving. Haha. We have all been there done that full week 4400 mess. I missed the Desert race and class 11 showdown last year so, this year I am just blasting down there for the quick weekend.

I'm excited for this. Threw some different spring rates on the rear and got a cooler and toolbox situation all dialed in and secured. Prior to now, it was just anarchy in the cab with Milwaukee tools and cans flying everywhere.
I'll be there Thursday around lunch. Coming from the coast, so if anyone needs anything brought out from Santa maria-paso area let me know. Poly performance is right up the street.

The cans turned out bitchen too. That's going to be a awesome deal out there. Every man likes to crush cans!

We'll be putting something together. Trying to round up a proper date/time.

As of right now I'm thinking we'll have to try and do 2 runs? I'd like to do one on Wednesday with Baja designs but i'm sure only a few forum members will be out there then.

So We'll probably need to try and organize something on Friday for the second run
Maaaaan, I’ll already have been out there 6 days! Haha. Will likely join if there’s something on Wednesday

I'm goin, tryin to figure out how exactly I'm bringing both trucks down there...tryin to have some fun lol

Our King of the Canner booth is 242

9am Each morning for the cleanups peeps... It would be rad to have a strong Bad Lines Forum member presence out there

oh and did any one notice us on the live feed ?

53456688992_d264541ed9_h.jpg

I was going to head out the week prior for the desert stuff but changed plans and will be heading down Tuesday afternoon the 30th so arriving in the middle of the night and heading home Saturday or Sunday. I'll bring meat & Busch Light! 🤘
I'm camping where ever you're camping....

I think you cooked up some porterhouses last year? Freaking made my week dude. Best food I had out there.

Getting so close. Work is gonna be miserable the next two weeks waiting to leave haha. Let me know if there’s an extra can for our pit and we’ll definitely represent. Try to make the group ride and a clean up or two.

I use Loco Mocos most of the time because I run with some of those guys. I don't think they have any thing to do with Hammers but could be wrong.

Back