KOH 2024 -"King Of the Canners"

So bringing out Fish? or all the sides?

I'm way down for a fish taco night... I know Elliot isn't a 'fish guy' but I'm all about it.

Would be fun to do shrimp and fish deep fried.
I'll be bringing out what I need to make the fish tacos themselves. Fish, batter, tortillas, veggies, what not. I'm also thinking about bring out our old "super grill" which is a homemade charcoal/wood unit about 4 ft in diameter. can fire that guy up a couple nights and slap some meat on it.

I'm all about variety, if someone wants to bring some shrimp and other stuffs to go along with fish taco night I wont say no

"King Of the Canners" Folks! Who is down to help?
Down. We'll have a barrel at our booth and, if there's a BLGT group clean-up outing, Bechard and I will work on carving out some time for it. Let us know!

Down. We'll have a barrel at our booth and, if there's a BLGT group clean-up outing, Bechard and I will work on carving out some time for it. Let us know!
Awesome Steve! Thank you!

Looking forward to meeting you in person.
We will be in touch about dropping off the barrel.

Nothing just yet as far as clean up organized, we planned to piggy back off the Tread Lightly efforts and just bring more people out to participate there. Last year there were 50 of the same people, I think we can help advertise this a little better this go around !

We will be looking for folks to help us collect the cans place new bags in barrels around Hammer Town and other areas and bring cans back to the BadLines Camp near Turkey Claw.

The only specific thing we are trying to "PLAN" right now is a Forum Group ride with @Baja Designs .

Probably do something like meet up when it's light out. Shoot over the do the dunes for a jump session as it's getting dark. Maybe cook up some taco's and then route back to somewhere like chocolate thunder.

It would be cool to have you guys 'on board' as well. 'on Board' would really only mean to help spread the word haha.

The only specific thing we are trying to "PLAN" right now is a Forum Group ride with @Baja Designs .

Probably do something like meet up when it's light out. Shoot over the do the dunes for a jump session as it's getting dark. Maybe cook up some taco's and then route back to somewhere like chocolate thunder.

It would be cool to have you guys 'on board' as well. 'on Board' would really only mean to help spread the word haha.
We are always in for a good time (y)
Best,
Bill Soneovngxay | Baja Designs
Email: Bill@bajadesigns.com | Phone : (760) 560-2252​

We will be looking for folks to help us collect the cans place new bags in barrels around Hammer Town and other areas and bring cans back to the BadLines Camp near Turkey Claw.

This sounds like an easy task for my grocery getter to do. . As long as the canners have bags to make ease of transport on my roof and out back I could help out. I stopped by your turkey claw campsite last year so I kinda know the location. I'm sure you will send out coordinates when you settle out there similar to last year.

This sounds like an easy task for my grocery getter to do. . As long as the canners have bags to make ease of transport on my roof and out back I could help out. I stopped by your turkey claw campsite last year so I kinda know the location. I'm sure you will send out coordinates when you settle out there similar to last year.
Rad ! Thanks dude yea we’ll post up we land once we sort it

Also curious, was sad i couldn't make it to the cinders last year so would love to meet up for this.
We'll be putting something together. Trying to round up a proper date/time.

As of right now I'm thinking we'll have to try and do 2 runs? I'd like to do one on Wednesday with Baja designs but i'm sure only a few forum members will be out there then.

So We'll probably need to try and organize something on Friday for the second run

Back