Hello everyone!

resiNate

I'm Nate, the owner of a 00' Ford Explorer 5.0 which is soon to be undergoing a SAS & TCase swap. I've done some light work on it so far, mainly cleaning and prep work before the big stuff. I'm going one tons and likely an np205 doubler if it can package. This is my first time building a rig, but I've been wanting to for a long time and I've done a ton of research. It's been fun so far and I'm stoked to go wheel (eventually) with like minded people. I'm out of Sacramento, CA, so if you're local hit me up! I've also got a friend in Milpitas (a jeeper) I'm gonna try and get on this forum.

Attachments

• 20240804_203020.jpg
    20240804_203020.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240804_185949.jpg
    20240804_185949.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm Nate, the owner of a 00' Ford Explorer 5.0 which is soon to be undergoing a SAS & TCase swap. I've done some light work on it so far, mainly cleaning and prep work before the big stuff. I'm going one tons and likely an np205 doubler if it can package. This is my first time building a rig, but I've been wanting to for a long time and I've done a ton of research. It's been fun so far and I'm stoked to go wheel (eventually) with like minded people. I'm out of Sacramento, CA, so if you're local hit me up! I've also got a friend in Milpitas (a jeeper) I'm gonna try and get on this forum.
Welcome dude! SAS Ranger is gunna be sweet!

There's a few Sacramento dudes on here.
@UCD BAJA
@Lugnut

I work is sac but live up in the woods good luck on the build. Slow progress is still progress is what I have to tell my self on my trucl

Back