Fenderfab Ranger

I painted a few vehicles and my old cafe racer CB750 with harbor freight gun. Works good and still use it to spray Steel-IT since it's cheaper by the gallon than in spray cans.

YES! I had alot of bad luck with the spray can steel it, i just picked up a gallon of black and going to repaint my chassis with the HF gun. For the price you really cant beat them. I have heard great things about the new black widow HF spray gun. Its around 200 but supposedly sprays equivalent to really high end guns. Might give one of those a shot for my next big project.

YES! I had alot of bad luck with the spray can steel it, i just picked up a gallon of black and going to repaint my chassis with the HF gun. For the price you really cant beat them. I have heard great things about the new black widow HF spray gun. Its around 200 but supposedly sprays equivalent to really high end guns. Might give one of those a shot for my next big project.
Harbor Freight is stepping its game up...

I think there are a few people that make some 1" king pin knuckles with a bolt on snout.

i know of several trucks that ran a 3rd seat way back. I ran one from about 1990 til about 2002.

I think there are a few people that make some 1" king pin knuckles with a bolt on snout.

i know of several trucks that ran a 3rd seat way back. I ran one from about 1990 til about 2002.
I have found these so far

SI KINGPIN SPINDLE

i talked to eric hampton and he runs the Pro am 1" Kingpin spindles on his trucks. But im not sure if Roy makes those anymore.

Been working on a little side project for the last few months. Wasnt using my silverado for much so i decided to do a mild chase truck setup on it.

I found this old harbor bed and went through it and got it all repainted and bed lined. Replaced all the rear suspension on my truck, new leafs, blocks, airbags and fox shocks. Just gotta mount the bumper and then i can start laying out the accessories.

My plans are generator and air compressor mounted in the boxes. Air and electrical reels and a mild tool setup. Probably going to do some sort of scene lighting but not sure which route i want to go for that yet. Just wanted to do a simple setup that has some more versatility when i go to the desert.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Been working on a little side project for the last few months. Wasnt using my silverado for much so i decided to do a mild chase truck setup on it.

I found this old harbor bed and went through it and got it all repainted and bed lined. Replaced all the rear suspension on my truck, new leafs, blocks, airbags and fox shocks. Just gotta mount the bumper and then i can start laying out the accessories.

My plans are generator and air compressor mounted in the boxes. Air and electrical reels and a mild tool setup. Probably going to do some sort of scene lighting but not sure which route i want to go for that yet. Just wanted to do a simple setup that has some more versatility when i go to the desert.

View attachment 7115

View attachment 7116
dude ! that thing is dope!... might have a guy that can help with some lighting! @WesWheelerlikesYotas I think he's out at the Mint right meow but he'll chime eventually/ maybe ? hhaha

dude ! that thing is dope!... might have a guy that can help with some lighting! @WesWheelerlikesYotas I think he's out at the Mint right meow but he'll chime eventually/ maybe ? hhaha
Thanks man!

Been trying to make it less of a "bro" truck. I bought it with the big lift and wheels and tires on it about 10 years ago. I had thoughts of lowering it down but its a considerable amount of work. This lift kit thats installed modifies alot of the factory brackets etc so i am kind of stuck with this for the time being. If i ever wanted to drop it down i could always get smaller blocks in the rear and a new front lift kit. Could be a project for the future. I am probably planning on putting some machined racelines with some 37's on it to give it more of an offroad look.

Product_Detail_1500x1200_Lifestyle_951MC_grande.jpg

Got my silverado wrapped up for now.
Updated mirrors, headlights and grill. Finished up the utility bed and bumper. Going to work on outfitting everything next!
IMG_0287.jpgIMG_0355.jpg

Thanks guys. Its not sitting so low anymore but i think it still looks good. I put new springs on the rear and i am going to raise the ride height in the front. I love the low look but the uptravel was not the numbers i wanted. I revised some things in the rear end to gain up travel. Originally in my previous photos i was sitting at 6" of uptravel from ride height and now im at 13" of uptravel.

IMG_0602.jpg

Working on a few things

Put a valence on the front, installed full 3 piece 3/16 aluminum skid plates.

Freshened up my shocks, my transmission is currently at Maximum offroad trans getting rebuilt. No other real changes to come this summer except I want to put lights on it but I dont want anything on the roof or bumper. I am considering doing a few LP series lights (unsure on 6" or 9") Recessed into the grill. My only precaution is that I dont restrict too much air flow to the radiator. IMG_1439.jpgIMG_1440.jpgIMG_1442.jpgIMG_1436.jpgIMG_1437.jpgIMG_1534.PNG

Back