2022 Barstow Desert Clean-Up Pre Run

I'm local so I'm showing up sat morning and driving home that evening but I would assume most will camp Friday and Saturday night like last year.

I'll cruise up Friday evening and hangout for a bit. But mainly to get some del taco for dinner. Lol

One of our closest family friends passed away the other day and they set the funeral for the 10th, so I won't make it to Barstow.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I was hoping they'd make it this weekend, but I don't think the funeral home had availability.

Ill probably roll out in the morning... (One of the few perks of living in the high desert)...Unless I can camp in Adams single bed hotel room?
You wanna pitch a tent in my bed? lol i am not sure what my plan is yet. i need to get through this week before i can think about next. lol

I'll be out there with the Old Man Crew. Lol. Want to measure area we have to work with and see what kind of layout we can put together so we have plenty of space for us as well as vendor booths. Clean up is going to be a big one boys!

what time are you getting out there friday? Depending on how my day goes will determine if i head out friday or early early saturday.

I typically use my fridays to pick up stuff for CD and meet with sponsors.

Last edited:
what time are you getting out there friday? Depending on how my day goes will determine if i head out friday or early early saturday.

I typically use my fridays to pick up stuff for CD and meet with sponsors.

@sdecurti and I are hoping to hit dirt in Palmdale around 6-630 should put us into Barstow Around 8ish.. we'll probably grab food and fuel before heading to camp so figure 9?

What room number are you? haha

looks like i am coming out in the morning. Where are you guys camping> I should be there by 8am.

Back