15-16” Imitation Beadlock

LoganWC34

Hey guys, my names logan, Im 16 years old. Im looking to start building my 2005 Ford ranger FX4, with the 4.0. Im looking for a set of 15-16 possibly 17” wheels, preferably an imitation beadlock, and not crazy expensive. Im looking to stay under 1100$ for these wheels. Let me know what you guys got or know of

You could get some method's in that price range. They have a bunch of different styles and the 15" method standards have a great offset for rangers. I have had a few different sets through the years.

You could get some method's in that price range. They have a bunch of different styles and the 15" method standards have a great offset for rangers. I have had a few different sets through the years.
Thanks for the info, do you happen to know any other brands that arent on everything? If i cant avoid it without going above the budget ill get some methods, just feel like i see them everywhere so i wanna be unique

Thanks for the info, do you happen to know any other brands that arent on everything? If i cant avoid it without going above the budget ill get some methods, just feel like i see them everywhere so i wanna be unique
Exactly how I feel 💯

ROUGH COUNTRY wheels, no one has those.

Vision makes some good looking wheels, they even have a beadlock in your price range

Raceline is another popular one

Back