Tin Foil Hat Thread- Conspiracies, BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural, etc

dwphoto

Administrator
What is a forum without a Tin Foil Hat Thread?

Conspiracy Theories? Aliens? Big Foot? Super Natural? Other weirdness.

Got any good stories? Seen anything bizarre out there?

Discuss!

Just listened to an episode on The Confessionals yesterday about MK Ultra. Pretty disturbing stuff…

The Mammoth Mtn. yearly snowfall totals is a prime example of proof that climate change narrative is BS.

Click on tab button labelled "Historical Snowfall" which is right next to the "2022-23 winter season" tab button.

The Mammoth Mtn. yearly snowfall totals is a prime example of proof that climate change narrative is BS.

Click on tab button labelled "Historical Snowfall" which is right next to the "2022-23 winter season" tab button.
you dont need proof to sell a story or create a law... just a dumb backstory.

alright here's my alien story
I was out by Salton sea last duck season and it was about probably 4 am. we just got finished up setting up are decoy spread and were sitting in are blind waiting for shooting light to come.as we are sitting there waiting I hear my buddy go "what the fuck is that" as I look up I see a little orange orb coming off the horizon. at first I thought it was a chinese lantern just because of where we are located and knowing people do that but as we watch it slowly rise up it goes to the cloud line and just stops on a dime and just stays right in place.it felt like forever watching this orange globe just sit there and it feel like it was just looking back at us. then at a snap of a finger the orb just makes a sharp 90 and goes mach jesus into the distance.after we lost sight of it we just had the chills and noticed that the whole wet lands just slient not a cricket not a random coot maken noise just silence. we both looked at each of in disbelief and said "that was a fucken alien

I was out by Salton sea last duck season and it was about probably 4 am. we just got finished up setting up are decoy spread and were sitting in are blind waiting for shooting light to come.as we are sitting there waiting I hear my buddy go "what the fuck is that" as I look up I see a little orange orb coming off the horizon. at first I thought it was a chinese lantern just because of where we are located and knowing people do that but as we watch it slowly rise up it goes to the cloud line and just stops on a dime and just stays right in place.it felt like forever watching this orange globe just sit there and it feel like it was just looking back at us. then at a snap of a finger the orb just makes a sharp 90 and goes mach jesus into the distance.after we lost sight of it we just had the chills and noticed that the whole wet lands just slient not a cricket not a random coot maken noise just silence. we both looked at each of in disbelief and said "that was a fucken alien
I feel like I've seen something very similar to that at glamis a long time ago. Just a random object moving across the horizon, made a couple 90 degree turns and was gone

This thread should be in the members only section so we can have some real fun. BLGT is too close to LGBTQ, so you know the feds are watching.

Anyone remember watching the faking of the moon landing when they were young? It must have been late 90s, but I remember watching it with my family on prime time TV. That shit would never fly today in the main stream.

This thread should be in the members only section so we can have some real fun. BLGT is too close to LGBTQ, so you know the feds are watching.

Anyone remember watching the faking of the moon landing when they were young? It must have been late 90s, but I remember watching it with my family on prime time TV. That shit would never fly today in the main stream.
i must of watched that for sure... because i 100% believe it was fake. i have no real proof behind it, but always thought the following.
1. we were in a space chase, USA wont loose that as we are a world power. hell we probably did loose but they show propaganda to our people to make us think we are a wold power.
2. how come we have never really been back? or no interest in it?
3. how could we have done that 60 years ago, but seems very little headway in nasa since then?

i must of watched that for sure... because i 100% believe it was fake. i have no real proof behind it, but always thought the following.
1. we were in a space chase, USA wont loose that as we are a world power. hell we probably did loose but they show propaganda to our people to make us think we are a wold power.
3. how could we have done that 60 years ago, but seems very little headway in nasa since then?
No one has been back since 1972, due to "funding" yet we have the printing press fired up for anything else with unlimited pockets... seems a little sus.

@theycallmeWALLY and I are going to end up in a Romanian jail.

😐

Fack... makes you wonder if that's something we have the tech for or if it's something out of this world.

Listening to this podcast some interesting thoughts here.

I remember the two biggest issues were that the cross-etching on the camera lens was behind one of the astronauts and NASA (or whomever) doctored a photo that was taken while testing here and simply mirrored it - they even admitted it.

Back