Need help for autobiography, calling OG DR Members....

UR_Mawm69

Ok, okay......... its super gay and dumb, i know i know. but im writing a book.
and i know this thread prolly wont get much traffic but......... gotta try.

on my faceplanting. an autobiography. which as many of you know with my "severe" disabilities and memory shit, is a little difficult.

im including the big DR Thank You trip and stuff in it.

for 1, does anyone have the original thread link to the thread i started on DR? the search sucks on pretty much all forums(HAVE NOT USED IT ON HERE THO, yet) and i started searching page after page in off topic and general but i have no idea where to even start looking......

for 2, anyone that went, was there any big "events/shenanigans" that happened you think i could/should include in the story part about this trip?

for 3, i'm going to include how big of a help the DR forum was, everyone who posted in the thread from the forum/donated to the GoFundMe, LoggieBear for starting the thread a few days after my faceplant, and whatnot that i can think of. does anyone remember "big events" or thing that were done or said or anything around that time?

IM SORRY WELLYELLIOT AND STEVEYSTERS AND ALL THE OTHER MODS FOR REFFERIGN TO DR AND HOW MUCH OF A HELP AND WHATNOT AND JUST ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS POST. FEEL FREE TO CHANGE WHATEVER I SAID IF ANYTHING!!

if you DO have something to share to help me, could you either post it in here or text me so that its written down somewhere so WHEN, not IF, i forget..........

SMANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘

@EVERYONE

wow. im dumbdumb. i found the thread. hah

but still open to people sharing things for me to try and remember!

EDIT. NOPE. NEVERMIND. i found the 18' one, it happened in 2017, right?

fuck nevermindnevermind. i foundddddddddddd it

Last edited:
wait wait! WADAFUQQQQ!!

was this trip we did in Ocotillo or Johnson Valley???
the DR thread and my google colander are fucking mixed up!

my memory isnt much better than yours... but i remember going to one in ocotillo. and that is about all i remember. lol

Not Dumb or Gay at all dude. Keep grinding.

Here's the thread @LoganB made back in 2015

Here's the Link to Thank you trip

Elliott

anyone else have links or stories or anything to contribute to my non existent memory, please do.

just reminding errrrrrrrrrrryone, paleeeeeeeaaasssssssssseeeeeeee dont let this dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back