Thomas built motorsports 07 Ranger

Does doing this many tacks in close proximity help keeping warping to a minimum? Or is there a different purpose?

Basically. Atleast thats what i hope :ROFLMAO:

Thanks everyone! Shes getting close on the front, I still have things to do down the road like glass mounting and front bumps/Paneling but im trying to get the bulk of the fabwork done chassis wise to get it wired/plumbed and get it to dyno

Work on the rear starts soon

Amazing work man, I wondered if what you did to the spindles was possible, but I was thinking about taking the spindles with the factory snouts in them and putting a similar mounting block on to put on a bolt on snout/bigger hub.

Amazing work man, I wondered if what you did to the spindles was possible, but I was thinking about taking the spindles with the factory snouts in them and putting a similar mounting block on to put on a bolt on snout/bigger hub.
Yeah man, these uprights had the old GN 2.5 snouts with speedway hubs. Hubs were stress cracked to shit and I don’t really care for that bearing spread on something this big/heavy so off they went.

All in all the swap was a piece of cake. This 8 bolt snout block fit perfect on the upright.

If you need any help let me know

Did you “pocketed” the frame where the front shocks are? Don’t you need to get the most travel? Or you don’t have to on this frame?
Fucking amazing work. What tig do you use?

Whos rear lower link frame pivots did you use or did you design them?

What size residual valve are you running for the brake lines? I'm debating what ones to run on mine.

Back