Thomas built motorsports 07 Ranger

I checked out your page on Instagram, did you make new upper arm mounts for extra clearance, and to get rid of the camber adjustment. Or did you actually move the mounting points?.

What gauge material did you use for the paneling and floor? I've never seen it warp or dent that much. Of course it wont matter after bedliner/carpet/floor mats are laid down, just curious.

What gauge material did you use for the paneling and floor? I've never seen it warp or dent that much. Of course it wont matter after bedliner/carpet/floor mats are laid down, just curious.
18 guage CR

Iā€™m not sure either, tacked every 1.5ā€ but I did crank the amps, these are all roughly 65 amp passes so maybe that has something to do with it

i didnt even notice till bodj mentioned it. (my factory firewall did the same thing too after a bunch of patches.. I fully welded everything too though)

I might try and weld a couple inches at a time and jump around when I weld the driver side, instead of just running continuous beads down the panels. Im impatient and just blasted this side as quick as I could. All this stuff is getting covered up with dash/sound deadening/upholstry.

I will say Iā€™ll be glad if I never have to do a firewall again. šŸ˜‚

Back