Tensors on a taco?

S3-FAB

I know Helton is running 37's on his SY4. But that thing is light. And the ol "Dog catcher" yota was running the BFG's but it was light as well. I was throwing around the idea of running 35"s but its a first gen Tacoma extra cab with 4cyl, 4x. Ya think It would be pushing the weight on em? Love the idea of a light tall tire. I always loved the 33 10.5 on little yotas but definitely would like something taller.

I have run the 35x10.5 BFGs, TRI-ACE anchors, and 35 & 37” tensors on my 3900lb Toyota. Loved the BFGs and both sizes of tensors.

Ran as low as 8psi in the 35” tensors without issue. And I plan to run them on my V6 4x4 double cab Tacoma.

The 37” tensors are quite fantastic. My favorite tire hands down.

I know Helton is running 37's on his SY4. But that thing is light. And the ol "Dog catcher" yota was running the BFG's but it was light as well. I was throwing around the idea of running 35"s but its a first gen Tacoma extra cab with 4cyl, 4x. Ya think It would be pushing the weight on em? Love the idea of a light tall tire. I always loved the 33 10.5 on little yotas but definitely would like something taller.
If you need to buy a set hit me up. I am the official Method/Tensor rep on here if you hadn't noticed haha.

Ooops.... I'm a idiot and tried to message you here. DM sent. I cant help it, I hit the ground a lot as a kid.

Back