Local Legend SY4

Is that motor going to be a “stock” style engine build, or does it have some go faster goodies crammed in there as well? Either way, let’s go dial those shocks in and whoop on some leaf springer dorks

2.9 swap it

Also, click insert all images when you upload photos to the post. We’re all getting old and blind.

This makes me want to build another single cab!

What's the story on those electrical pass-throughs at the fire and rear cab wall? I want to freshen up my wiring and currently have some holes (sans grommets, because I like to party) just drilled through the cab to run wires through.

What's the story on those electrical pass-throughs at the fire and rear cab wall? I want to freshen up my wiring and currently have some holes (sans grommets, because I like to party) just drilled through the cab to run wires through.
Amazon bitch!

Attachments

• IMG_5236.png
    IMG_5236.png
    775.6 KB · Views: 36

You fucking heathen!

I’m going to draft a trip checklist.

Section 69 line 420:
“Wire pass-throughs devoid of grommets or other acceptable insulative features designed to prevent wire chaffage and inevitable arcing and vehicle fires will not be tolerated”

You fucking heathen!

I’m going to draft a trip checklist.

Section 69 line 420:
“Wire pass-throughs devoid of grommets or other acceptable insulative features designed to prevent wire chaffage and inevitable arcing and vehicle fires will not be tolerated”
I leave all wiring loosey-goosey and unbundled to prevent chaffage. My logic is that they move around so much that wearing through the single layer of electrical tape is nearly impossible.

Mas

Attachments

• IMG_3203.jpeg
    IMG_3203.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3202.jpeg
    IMG_3202.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3205.jpeg
    IMG_3205.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
    IMG_3209.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3207.jpeg
    IMG_3207.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3210.jpeg
    IMG_3210.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5265.jpeg
    IMG_5265.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
    IMG_5266.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5267.jpeg
    IMG_5267.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3212.jpeg
    IMG_3212.jpeg
    384 KB · Views: 24
Question: Why not build the B-pillar cage on the outside of the cab? Wouldn't that give you a little more space inside? Is it more a looks thing or is there a performance advantage to have it inside? I'm wondering because I'm leaning towards eventually building my C-pillar cage on the outside of the cab to retain cab space for rear passengers.

Back