Stratton studios crew cab build

I think you just need something to balance it visually on the left side. Right now it just feels unbalanced when you look at the left with nothing on it.
Ya I definitely feel that. I was thinking about a pelican case the same size as the jack for an impact and tools to maybe change a belt or something. Not sure it will look right tho.

Hide it if you can! Its not a race truck, if the thing gets a flat at some point and it takes him an extra 2 minutes to get it in and out of the truck who cares. Id rather the jack stay in nice condition and not fade out super quick, and if hes ever driving it on the street he wont have to worry about locking it up or it getting taken right off the back of the truck

If there isnt space for it behind the cab I get that though, big cell causes alot of packaging issues :ROFLMAO:

Hide it if you can! Its not a race truck, if the thing gets a flat at some point and it takes him an extra 2 minutes to get it in and out of the truck who cares. Id rather the jack stay in nice condition and not fade out super quick, and if hes ever driving it on the street he wont have to worry about locking it up or it getting taken right off the back of the truck

If there isnt space for it behind the cab I get that though, big cell causes alot of packaging issues :ROFLMAO:
haha ya not a race truck at all. I want to build a storage box behind the cab that has the same look as the cell with an access hatch on top. I just know it will fill up quick with batteries, fluids, jack, tools, tow straps shit like that so I'm looking at options to save some room in there. But I don't want to be stressing either that it's going to walk off lol This thing will probably have a tent on it too at some point, so I want the bed area to stay at the top of the fenders.

Back