SPECIFIC PREP TOOLS - Brand/where to buy/how many or much????

UR_Mawm69

I'm trying to make a "general" type thread for this type of thing, but me nono what to name it OR where to post it...........

What specific TYPE or BRAND of paint pens does everyone use/recommend?

this can be a thread for more specific types of tools everyone recommends, or you guys can just delete it. only after someone gives me a recommendation tho. haha

Amazon? Ace? VatoZone? Home De POT?

I started doing this before revlock was a thing so just throwing it out there. May seem weird but i use the Tulip Neon fabric paint. Drop a couple dabs of this on your bolt head/ nut and washer. Makes it very easy to do a quick visual check on the truck and its cheap. It dries hard, when you need to remove a bolt just pop off the paint with a pick and it comes off easily and cleanly. I like the neon colors because they stand out the most in dirty environments.

I started doing this before revlock was a thing so just throwing it out there. May seem weird but i use the Tulip Neon fabric paint. Drop a couple dabs of this on your bolt head/ nut and washer. Makes it very easy to do a quick visual check on the truck and its cheap. It dries hard, when you need to remove a bolt just pop off the paint with a pick and it comes off easily and cleanly. I like the neon colors because they stand out the most in dirty environments.

And the fabric paint holds up in the dirt well?

Back