PICTAFIEDESIGN F150 Luxury Centermount Build

I wish I added the seat heaters to my deltas. Are they just in the removable back and seat pad? Thinking about just adding some. Seats look killer!
Yeah the heaters are just in the cushions so, they might be able to add them relatively easy for you I would think! Thanks man, can't wait to start on the interior!

You are going to need to add more structure to that upper clevis mount for the front limit straps, that tabs gonna bend over like a wet noodle from all the weight its trying to support. One tab on each side going up to the engine cage tube off the tab you already have as gussets will help alot! If that tab thats already there sticks off the side of the engine cage tube 2", go up the engine cage tube 3" with your gusset tabs. You want more surface area on the engine cage tube so it doesn't rip itself off over time 🤘

You are going to need to add more structure to that upper clevis mount for the front limit straps, that tabs gonna bend over like a wet noodle from all the weight its trying to support. One tab on each side going up to the engine cage tube off the tab you already have as gussets will help alot! If that tab thats already there sticks off the side of the engine cage tube 2", go up the engine cage tube 3" with your gusset tabs. You want more surface area on the engine cage tube so it doesn't rip itself off over time 🤘
Doesn’t show it in any of these pics but, I just did that 😂😂😂

probably just the angle of the pics.. but it almost looks like the rear limit straps would crash into each other at full bump....

probably just the angle of the pics.. but it almost looks like the rear limit straps would crash into each other at full bump....
There's a bungee that actually pulls them together at full bump but they don't touch. Just don't have it in pics

Was able to mount up the 2 trans and 1 engine oil cooler on the back. IMG_9345.pngIMG_9333.jpegIMG_9332.jpeg

Also had the restomod air unit show up as well. These things are a work of art.
IMG_9310.jpegIMG_9314.jpegIMG_9302.jpeg

the restomod packaging made me LOL when i got mine. Like way over the top...
I'd rather have it way over the top than have busted shit come in though lol. I've gotta give it to them, everything is thought of branding wise.

Back