PICTAFIEDESIGN F150 Luxury Centermount Build

decided to add a third seat for another passenger and ended up reworking a lot of the rear wall. IMG_8435.jpegIMG_8436.jpegIMG_8437.jpegIMG_8434.jpeg

Got the coan converter in as well and the moruzzi 416 stroker all setup! Need to permanently mount the midplate now and finalize the front motor mount and trans mount.
IMG_8455.jpegIMG_8454.jpegIMG_8468.jpegIMG_8471.jpegIMG_8473.jpegIMG_8480.jpegIMG_8481.jpegIMG_8483.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8469.jpeg
    IMG_8469.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 17
Well some pretty exciting news! Joining to PRP for the 2024 season with this build. IMG_9007.png

Got a couple more parts from camburg… all limit straps, clevis’ and a couple tube connectors. IMG_9010.jpegIMG_9011.jpeg

The cookcraft mufflers are now attached with some standoffs to the chassis now. (Debating on what the exit should look like.) and time to start the exhaust!
IMG_8996.jpegIMG_8990.jpegIMG_8989.jpegIMG_8988.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8997.jpeg
    IMG_8997.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9013.jpeg
    IMG_9013.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 4
fuel cell hold down design is cool.

And how you doing the electric bypass tubes. Not using Fox's new RAD valve? Making your own??

fuel cell hold down design is cool.

And how you doing the electric bypass tubes. Not using Fox's new RAD valve? Making your own??
Thanks dude!

I'm working with a company out here called Offroad Research that will be making a drop in ebypass clicker and position sensor. The clickers go into any main compression/rebound tube that is at least an 1" in diameter. Those control your main zones of your bypass. And a position sensor in the reservoir that measures pressure. Combining the inputs of those two sensors gives you control to a computer that will be able to adjust settings in real time for in truck adjustments

Super cool!! I assume you meant pressure sensor... not position? (since you said you are measuring pressure)

I would be fascinated to see the actual pressure readings... especially on super spikey events like square edge holes.... or when in bump zone.

Super cool!! I assume you meant pressure sensor... not position? (since you said you are measuring pressure)

I would be fascinated to see the actual pressure readings... especially on super spikey events like square edge holes.... or when in bump zone.
Nope it’s a position sensor, but it measures pressure and can calculate the position based on how much pressure it’s reading. It knows x force at whatever speed is X position in the shock.

The dyno we had only went up to 2500lbs of force at 50 in/sec. You can see forces 2.5times that in a tt moving at speed. Pretty cool stuff though.

I wish I added the seat heaters to my deltas. Are they just in the removable back and seat pad? Thinking about just adding some. Seats look killer!

Back