OFFROAD EXPO SEP 28-29TH 2024 (POMONA, CA)

had such a good time saturday, I didnt really want to go to the show, but went because i wanted to hang out with everyone. Felt like i only saw half the show as we were chatting with friends so much. The brewery was so much fun. Really makes me excited for desert season.

Had a great time! I'm glad I got there when I did (around noon). It was just enough time to see everything, have a beer, talk with friends, and buy some product without feeling super long. Dinner with everyone after was great as well. Can't wait to see everyone at the cleanup!

Started a picture thread of the Off Road Expo 24 over on the Chit Chat side.
Add to it if you have some.
Sorry, But I mostly took pics of Prerunners and pretty much every prerunner Ranger.

Last time I went to ORE was probably 2004 or 2005....they were showing Dezert People (not sure what number) on an HD TV right next to Camburg's booth....that was mind blowing.....it's definitely less of a buy stuff show and more of a Truck show with Terra and Ultra4 being around at the show now. I liked it more to be honest, I bought some T shirts and my daughter got some steeekers and an All American Sender RF Keychain. It probably isn't worth the full price of admission and parking, but it was cool to see some "famous" trucks.

Back