OFFROAD EXPO SEP 28-29TH 2024 (POMONA, CA)

So we wont be able to do anything specifically at the event.

Who would be down for a meet up at a local sports pub or Brewery to the event????

Finish Line Sports Grill or La Verene Brewing?

I'd say we try and meet at like 4pm on Saturday or something.

We should all be able to bring our trucks, Chat, hang and hopefully work with the business for parking

I'd be down for either as long as kids are allowed. We could only stay for an hour or 2 after the expo since we have a 3.5 hour drive home. We typically stop at the Applebee's in San Dimas on our way home.

We will be there Saturday.

Who would be down for a meet up at a local sports pub or Brewery to the event????

We should all be able to bring our trucks, Chat, hang and hopefully work with the business for parking
We're down. Well have the kids with us as well. Should be a good time. I love the Expo. Sucks we don't have cool trucks to drive to meets any more. Adulting sucks.

I'm game for that. Also, is there a demo or something that would make it easy for us to meet up at the same time while at the expo?

I'm game for that. Also, is there a demo or something that would make it easy for us to meet up at the same time while at the expo?

My thoughts on trying to have people meet at the event is that it's very easy to get distracted running into someone and missing out on the 'meet'.

It's always easier to plan something a little more remote to make it a thing.

Both spots I suggested look family friendly but if someone knows of another spot close enough to the event then let me know.

Gonna try and hitch a ride with someone down from the high desert most likely on Saturday Unless I find someone to buy parts and meet me along the way then i'll drive myself. Having my gas saver DD Toyota Matrix blow up leaves me with the 14mpg sequoia as my DD now so trying to find a ride to save some cash on gas AND parking.

Plans have changed and we'll be heading to Riverside Saturday night to hang out with family instead of driving all the way back home to Visalia so if we meet up after the show we'll be able to hang out longer since its only 45 mins away. Keep us posted Steve on what you'd like to do.

Here to see which place is decided.

My thoughts on trying to have people meet at the event is that it's very easy to get distracted running into someone and missing out on the 'meet'.

It's always easier to plan something a little more remote to make it a thing.

Both spots I suggested look family friendly but if someone knows of another spot close enough to the event then let me know.
Check this place out. Lots of parking and a good brewery.

Old Stump Brewing Co.
(909) 860-9052

https://www.google.com/search?clien...source=sh/x/loc/act/m1/3&kgs=1cf7bd6578a6ada1

Thanks dude.

Down for whatever. It really isn't up to me. Just wherever works for all us to get together away from the shitshow.

Looks like they do food truck service for food. I'll call either this week or next week to see who would be there for food.

La Verne Brewing allows kids. Their parking lot can accommodate quite a few vehicles, since it is in a commercial/industrial complex. As far as food, their calendar shows Crazy Fish Tacos as the vendor. They are decent, but pricey for the size of the tacos if I remember right.

Back