OFFROAD EXPO SEP 28-29TH 2024 (POMONA, CA)

Had a freakin blast. Heard a few people complaining about how small the show was, which I agree with but it didn’t hinder us from having a good time. I was bummed to hear SCORE pulled out of the show last minute because I always loved that building. There was a ton of people which was good to see. Good sign for the industry. The meet after was awesome. Felt like I was hanging with family. Currently sitting here in Riverside dreading the drive back up to Visalia.

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5101.jpeg

IMG_5097.jpeg

IMG_5095.jpeg

IMG_5092.jpeg

IMG_5091.jpeg

IMG_5090.jpeg

IMG_5089.jpeg

IMG_5088.jpeg

IMG_5085.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_5077.jpeg

IMG_5075.jpeg

IMG_5070.jpeg

IMG_5065.jpeg

IMG_5068.jpeg

IMG_5063.jpeg

Damn I live in Pomona and missed the impromptu meet yesterday don’t really care for the off road expo anymore usually don’t have anything for me but cool trucks

Nice! I wish I could have the chance to assist, but work didn't let me this year ..
Quick question guys.. does anyone have more pictures or know the socials of the gray Ford ranger with de KC lights on the roof that is peeking on the first pic, I believe it was parked in the entrance of the building?? Thanks!

Nice! I wish I could have the chance to assist, but work didn't let me this year ..
Quick question guys.. does anyone have more pictures or know the socials of the gray Ford ranger with de KC lights on the roof that is peeking on the first pic, I believe it was parked in the entrance of the building?? Thanks!
gonzalez_motorsports_7sx

He says its for sale for 175k but that was on April fools.

I agree with @WW_RANGER_X

I was a shit talker about the show getting smaller (I'm a little jaded considering I've worked this show for 10 years now and how I actually got my job at Method)

It's getting smaller but I saw a lot of new trucks this year and I hardly got to walk around because our booth was so busy.

Stoked on the meet up. Thanks everyone for coming. I thought it was going to be like 4 of us haha. Ended up like 20 plus people with their families and friends all showed up.

Back