Past Clean up Ocotillo Wells Presidents Day 2023

So last years event was such a huge success we were asked to plan another one for Presidents day in Ocotillo wells. We are in the planning stages now working with sponsors and such. We will update you guys as more information comes out.
Thanks dude.

I had a blast at the last one and plan to be here for this one as well! Probably wont be able to assemble a team to cook but let me know how I can help.

Thanks dude.

I had a blast at the last one and plan to be here for this one as well! Probably wont be able to assemble a team to cook but let me know how I can help.
We have a team set up to cook again for us, so no worries at all. Stoked to have you guys out to relax and partake in the festivities. What would be really rad is to organize another trail run of sorts after the event. Not sure we will have time as we typically are in tear down and clean-up mode. Not sure I trust to leave stuff out without supervision out there.

Not sure we will have time as we typically are in tear down and clean-up mode. Not sure I trust to leave stuff out without supervision out there.
ur mawmacita never has time either being so busy with me.......

papa, BroggieBear and I will be there............ HOPEFULLY, BUT prolly not

Last edited:
fucking shit. papa LOVES going to the dunes more than anywhere else. so when it comes down to big weekends like this.... he always wants to go to the dunes. problem is, we end up going by ourselves and we dont do shit there when its just us.
so i dont fucking know when we'll show up. fuckingfuckfuckshitdick

Post up the sponsors on here and the prizes they are offering? could just be pictures form IG

Post up the sponsors on here and the prizes they are offering? could just be pictures form IG
I will try and get to that shortly. Been so hetic lately its been on my list, but trying to stay up on the rest of my work load. heck today was supppose to be a vacation day for my birthday and I worked all day. :(

So for this event we will be providing event shirts like we do for our barstow event, we will have food cooked. We are also doing a special raffle with our local companys out there. If you spend over $20 at the iron door, buggy store off split mountain or blu inn anytime from friday-Sunday you will be entered for another raffle per location. We want to make sure we are supporting the businesses that are out there all the time for us and make Ocotillo Wells so great.

Gravel Kings, Shirts and typically raffle prizes
Dirtco - RC Car
Dirt Designs- shirts/hats
Complete Trailer - Waiting on raffle prizes
Richer racing- Upgraded bronco steering
Blue In - Food vouchers and swag
Ocotillo Wells rv park - TBD
Friends of Ocotillo Wells - Cooking lunch for you
RVMD - 2k worth of gift cards
North county Yamaha - TBD
Blitzkrieg - 4 sets of shackles
Terra Crew - TBD
Trail Trust
Pacific Office Automation
Total Choas - Set of upper arms
Dynamic Weapons Solutions - $500 Gift Card
Fishgistics - Covering raffle prizes for kids
PCI Race Radios - $500 gift card
Final Frontier Motor sports- GIft card
TSW Shock Service - $500 shock service
Innov8 - Bed supports and gps mount
Heatwave - Glasses and hats
Solo Motorsports- TBA
PCL Construction - Covering water for the event
PRP - Set of belts and straps
Iron Door - Swag
Site Shades - TBA
Fiberwerx - $250 gift card
Antigravity - 5 Jumper packs
Revlock- Prep kit
Rhino Adventure - first aid kit
Scotts Performance - TBA
Heatshield - spark plug boots
Boxo - Tool Kid
Pnda Offroad - Hats
Maxima - $300 in product
Competetive metal - TBA

Still working on a few more... and now my fingers hurt from typing too much.

So we are now in a new planning stage. And dont have full details yet, but was hoping you guys could help with some ideas.
We are toying with the idea of doing a scavenger hunt at our event, with a seperate raffle.

What items would be great to add to a list
1. mylar ballons?
2. chinese lanters
3. ez
4. # of beer cans

Give us some ideas.

here are some pictures from last year... this year is going to be just as great

Attachments

• 274662971_145675047911754_3716655565658815389_n.jpg
    274662971_145675047911754_3716655565658815389_n.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BHS_2169.jpg
    BHS_2169.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    293.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1430.JPG
    IMG_1430.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1516.JPG
    IMG_1516.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BHS_2046.jpg
    BHS_2046.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 4
Yoooo! Love it out there, haven't been since 2020, feels like it's about time.

how about if we find some china "weather" ballons? haha....

i was planning on coming out in my baja van, but since i got my TC power steering solutions pump conversion completed on my baja truck i will bring both. looking forward to helping clean this area up.

Back