Ocotillo Wells 11/12/22

This is your invite!

11/11 to 11/13 a group of us will be camping out in Ocotillo Wells for Veterans Day weekend. You're welcome to camp or run around with us! Saturday we're doing a meetup at Devil's Slide Jump area (GPS coordinates -33.17913,-70.63319) and will probably run around from there to other spots. Hopefully some of you can come join us!

If you know of any good exploring spots in Ocotillo Wells please drop them below!

Attachments

• DOWN FOR MOBBING (1).png
    DOWN FOR MOBBING (1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
jumps at devils slide everyone does. jump at cahuilla and gas domes trail everyone also knows about...

some stuff at shell reef too(but usually too busy). wash from shell reef to 78 is fun. Think it is Tarantula wash. pole line from ocotillo to superstition is usually real fun... supersition has a few nice jumps. (coordinates in my truck).

Can go beat yourself up in the plaster city testing grounds too(Evan Hewes Hwy). Shit is rough over there.

jumps at devils slide everyone does. jump at cahuilla and gas domes trail everyone also knows about...

some stuff at shell reef too(but usually too busy). wash from shell reef to 78 is fun. Think it is Tarantula wash. pole line from ocotillo to superstition is usually real fun... supersition has a few nice jumps. (coordinates in my truck).

Can go beat yourself up in the plaster city testing grounds too(Evan Hewes Hwy). Shit is rough over there.
Thanks for the info! I'll keep these spots in mind!

Been in plaster a few times shock tuning with the Downsouth Motorsports guys!

Wish I could have made it out...

The transmission took a sheet in the new truck so I'm currently swapping it out...

I'll be heading out there this morning (Sunday).

Going to try and meet up with everyone and the terra crew peeps.

Back