Lakeside Rodeo Grounds - June 24th

Cleandezert

So we are in the early planning stages with SDORC for a fundraising event. This event will be at the lakeside rodeo grounds in San Diego County. What we know so far is tons of vendors, tons of race vehicles, ferns bbq will be doing dinner for VIP tickets, huge raffle, rc track, and a ton of people.

If you are interested in being a vendor please let us know.

More to come

Here is the flyer they created.
We are helping by pulling in sponsors, and vehicles and organizing them. So if anyone has a bitchen race vehicle they wanna display, or a company you want to set up let us know. We are shooting for about 45-50 vendors.
Will have a beer garden as well.

Attachments

• SAN DIEGO OFFROAD JAMBOREE V7.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Looks like I'll be there.

I wish we had a canopy or something to set up but BLGT will be there in Spirit haha

Here is the flyer they created.
We are helping by pulling in sponsors, and vehicles and organizing them. So if anyone has a bitchen race vehicle they wanna display, or a company you want to set up let us know. We are shooting for about 45-50 vendors.
Will have a beer garden as well.
easy boomer...
52815980243_a9e54188af_b.jpg

Adam@lean- dezert. org ahaha thats funny I dont care who you are.

didnt even realize that til a couple days later. Gotta see if they can fix it as it was created by SDORC team.

Let me know if you come out. You can crash at my place if needed. I'm about an hour 45 min north.
I appreciate the offer! Looks like I'll sit this one out this year the more I think about it. Its a bit close to my Ouray trip I have planned over the 4th

WOULD LOVE TO COME TO THIS.............

im fucking retarded, as most of you already know, but is this just like a "show and shine" type event? or like a desert driving meet? stupid as fuck question now that i saw it out loud, considering its AT A RODEO FAIRGROUNDS.......... but, you all expect that from ya boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bring the car or my truck maybe? just for display? maybe if we can drive somewhere and make an "offroad trip" out of it, i can convince papa to go to it??

idk, just thinking out loud. which usually gets me in deep shit. but, but, but...............

This will be like a mini offroad expo. vendors, display vehicles, rc car track which you can bring a car and compete.... and a large raffle.

Food, drinks and beer onsite as well.

Adam and I both agree that BLGT should be apart of this event... But how is the question.

Maybe if we can get a enough people from the forum to go and display their vehicles we can get our own section? Like 10 spots designated for forum members?

So we are in the early planning stages with SDORC for a fundraising event. This event will be at the lakeside rodeo grounds in San Diego County. What we know so far is tons of vendors, tons of race vehicles, ferns bbq will be doing dinner for VIP tickets, huge raffle, rc track, and a ton of people.

If you are interested in being a vendor please let us know.

More to come
The email for vendor setup seems to be no good is there another way to contact?

just a bit of an update, if you plan on going make sure to go to https://sdorc.org/jamboree/ to sign up.
$20 entry
$40 with Ferns BBQ and vip parking
Kids are free

So far we have 30 race vehicles signed up to display and working on a few more TT teams.
We have over 35 Vendors signed up and more coming onboard each day.
Bring your RC cars as there will be a track for you to run on throughout the day
3 breweries will be onsite
at the end of the day we will be doing a huge raffle as well.

Crazy how much goes into planing something this big, and insurance alone is astronomical.

Back