KOH debrief chronicles

nickgordon93

Any chance anyone has some killer after-action reports from the last couple weeks?

I finally convinced all my moto buddies to come out and brave the crowds to see hammertown for the first time. One couple flew from north idaho, grabbed my ranger and met me on the lakebed mid week 2, another brought a "new to him RV" for its maiden desert voyage, and my wife, sister, new sister boyfriend conqured the terror of the main gate on Thursday night and made it out to us.

Im always working the whole time so i never get to really hear/see anything cool happening on these glorious shit show weeks they call hammers haha.

I had both my trucks out by the end of the week, and the only carnage was a blown out wheel spacer (i know, i know, its only a 1" to get track width as close as possible)

It sure is magical getting to watch the expressions on first timer faces the first time they get to see chocolate thunder on Friday before race day.

By the way! Kick ass on the "King of the Canners"! Kept looking for you guys emptying those things, but i was busy bustin tires all damn week.

Attachments

• IMG_0565.jpeg
    IMG_0565.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0460.jpeg
    IMG_0460.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 13
Thanks dude! We pulled it off! Thanks to our squad helping @sdecurti @JosB @Lutz @vcyota92 @UCD BAJA and company.

Love it... sounds like you gave them a proper intro!

Were you working at Yokohama Booth at KOH?

I started doing a little write-up after the first weekend. Need to get back on it and do a Wed-Sunday update... Most of our shenanigans can be seen on the gram...

Thanks dude! We pulled it off! Thanks to our squad helping @sdecurti @JosB @Lutz @vcyota92 @UCD BAJA and company.

Love it... sounds like you gave them a proper intro!

Were you working at Yokohama Booth at KOH?

I started doing a little write-up after the first weekend. Need to get back on it and do a Wed-Sunday update... Most of our shenanigans can be seen on the gram...

ya it was a good time for sure!
i was working at the service truck on pit lane the whole time

Back