KOH 2024 -"King Of the Canners"

It's quite an event if you've never had the chance to partake. Happens on Tuesday night every year at the big light up pyramid.

1703014240848.png

Where else can you watch full size humans battle on tiny 3 wheelers while taking tequila shots with Shannon Campbell or admiring Scott Steinburger's latest choice in headwear fashion?

1703014384518.png

Super pumped to get out there! Should be out the week of 28-03 to help pit and play around too. Will be keeping my eyes out for BLGT bumper sticker folks out there wanting to party

So fucked
45jh45k3jh54354-850x491.png

Haha it’s already pretty hammered. let’s be honest haha
If you're really worried about keeping your body somewhat straight, and are hell bent on running gnarly trails, you can always exo-cage the crap out of it. This dude's runner has been surviving pretty well that way. (err.. don't mind that rear door panel)
1703261525379.png

this big boulder section where the green dot is. Tin bender splits to right wrecking ball to left

Attachments

• IMG_6322.png
    IMG_6322.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
buddy of mine finally committed to coming so I just got my tickets. Got an extra body this year so I’ll be bringing the toy hauler and the K5 out from AZ. Not sure on dates yet but I was planning on crashing the BLGT turkey claw camp with you guys @dwphoto

still waiting on all the cool parts to show up for my K5 so unfortunately I won’t get around to making any upgrades on it before bringing it out, but it’s better than no rig at all…. Oh and I’m bringing fixings for fish tacos one night for everyone

buddy of mine finally committed to coming so I just got my tickets. Got an extra body this year so I’ll be bringing the toy hauler and the K5 out from AZ. Not sure on dates yet but I was planning on crashing the BLGT turkey claw camp with you guys @dwphoto

still waiting on all the cool parts to show up for my K5 so unfortunately I won’t get around to making any upgrades on it before bringing it out, but it’s better than no rig at all…. Oh and I’m bringing fixings for fish tacos one night for everyone
So bringing out Fish? or all the sides?

I'm way down for a fish taco night... I know Elliot isn't a 'fish guy' but I'm all about it.

Would be fun to do shrimp and fish deep fried.

Just ran 200ish miles out near JV this past weekend. The rain definitely changed up some of the prior routes I had mapped out.
About 3 weeks before I head out. Perfect time to pull the rear of the truck apart, rebuild tcase, etc. Lol

Attachments

• 20231231_155021.jpg
    20231231_155021.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 25
  • received_1013664383028933.jpeg
    received_1013664383028933.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 20
Back