King Of The Hammers 2025

I’ll be there big race weekend, as I usually do. This upcoming one has me excited more than usual, there were a lot of new cars last year that I think will have had time to be sorted by this year, so 4400 should be exciting.

Definitely going, just trying to figure out what weekend. Desert racing or rock donkeys?!

I like going for the sunday desert racing feb 2nd just as a day trip, going home then coming back for the second half of rock donkey week and camping up to the raceday saturday feb 8.

Anyone ever been out for the moto weekend? Is there any good spots to watch the carnage?

I'm 100% gonna be there the last 4 days but am gonna try to get out there for the desert race this year

I've done KOH a few different ways. Mostly because of work. One weekend. Mid week, Both weekends, and all week.

By far I had the best time last year staying out there all week. 10 full days. So that's my hope again this year. Sorry moto dudes.

I was able to get involved in a few clean ups, go to the fun events like Ultra 3, host some stuff like the Night Run we did with @Baja Designs , AND THEN even take a night or two off to hang out and do nothing besides cook and hang.

So the longer you stay the better I feel. There is just a lot of do and be a part of if you look for it. Basically treat it like a festival.

Wally

I've done KOH a few different ways. Mostly because of work. One weekend. Mid week, Both weekends, and all week.

By far I had the best time last year staying out there all week. 10 full days. So that's my hope again this year. Sorry moto dudes.

I was able to get involved in a few clean ups, go to the fun events like Ultra 3, host some stuff like the Night Run we did with @Baja Designs , AND THEN even take a night or two off to hang out and do nothing besides cook and hang.

So the longer you stay the better I feel. There is just a lot of do and be a part of if you look for it. Basically treat it like a festival.

Wally
I’ve stayed at KOH (also for work) for 10-plus days way too many times. Hoping to abréviate that this year! Haha!

I did have a rad time hanging with you guys this year, though. Maybe repeat 😉

Got my tickets planning to get there Feb 1st and staying until the 9th unless we decide to stay and do the super bowl out there and then head home on Monday.

Back