Local Legend "jolene" 1993 ford ranger

looks great man! what do you have planned for seatbelt for the little guy?

Finally got to use the truck! Took it out to Lucerne for new years and had so much fun. Didn’t put a ton of miles but we did put our little dude in it for a trip. It was fun but not ideal with him in it. Super crammed and no room for a cooler or diaper bag 😅
Maybe time for something bigger eh!

Anyways besides that the ranger did amazing and drove back on the trailer with no issues to speak of. Every time I drive this thing it blows me away how fast I can hit wild ass holes and such and it never gets out of shape or hurts.
Side note this was also the first time I used my Baja design lights. They left me speechless when I flicked em on. So much light and so much distance!!

Ps how do I post videos on here

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpeg
    IMG_1566.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1589.png
    IMG_1589.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4188.jpeg
    IMG_4188.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4187.jpeg
    IMG_4187.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8514.jpeg
    IMG_8514.jpeg
    515.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8515.jpeg
    IMG_8515.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 43
the brakes are honestly the same braking power as before...its not bad by any means but i didn't notice any increase in stopping force. i might need to readjust the balance bar as the rear definitely locks up first but it works fine and its fun using the rear to slide into turns haha

the hubs seem to be doing great. i checked them last night and they aren't loose or anything like that, also the new kingpins and sleeves have absolutely 0 slop in them so that's awesome too just from a longevity standpoint.

Koh weekend was shortened a bit because of work and life but I made it out for a day trip Sunday with some great friends.
drove the truck out and back home with no mechanical issues but I did smash a bed side pretty good while rock crawling😂
I guess I don’t understand jeep things or whatever.
Got a bit of fiberglass work to do 🫠 good times bad lines right! Ran into a bunch of dudes from here. Great seeing you all!
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_9572.jpeg
IMG_9583.jpeg

the bedsides have been gettin repaired over the last few weeks and should be painted by this weekend if he has time. Stoked to get em back!
They had a lot of extra holes and cracks from the years of bad lines so I’m excited to have nice fresh bedsides with new paint. Should look real good for the forsale ad 😅
If anyone’s interested in the truck shoot me a message.

Attachments

• 73207482343__42C7B2EB-3AA6-4D32-ACD0-36D880DDA32C.jpeg
    73207482343__42C7B2EB-3AA6-4D32-ACD0-36D880DDA32C.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 46
the bedsides have been gettin repaired over the last few weeks and should be painted by this weekend if he has time. Stoked to get em back!
They had a lot of extra holes and cracks from the years of bad lines so I’m excited to have nice fresh bedsides with new paint. Should look real good for the forsale ad 😅
If anyone’s interested in the truck shoot me a message.
Selling the truck? 😐 WHAT!

Back