ISO: Mountain Bike. Medium?

michael_gonzalez

Hey dudes,

I want to get a bike and take advantage of the great trail system around my area.

Looking for a full-suspension bike, nothing DH or anything crazy.

I'm 5'9" ~170 so I think a Medium would work best but might work with a Large.

I've looked at Specialized Enduro's but never pulled the trigger on something new and don't really know what to look for with used bikes.

Hey dudes,

I want to get a bike and take advantage of the great trail system around my area.

Looking for a full-suspension bike, nothing DH or anything crazy.

I'm 5'9" ~170 so I think a Medium would work best but might work with a Large.

I've looked at Specialized Enduro's but never pulled the trigger on something new and don't really know what to look for with used bikes.

What's your budget? That was the biggest limit for me in finding a bike. I looked around for a few weeks and opted to stay on the lower end of the spectrum. I got mine for $775, and it took quite a bit of searching. If your budget is in the $1200-$2500 range it'll open up a lot of options.

I have a Trek Rumble Fish that I may want to part with here soon. Price would be $1400. Has some additional googies that Elliot could spout off since I purchased it from him and basically know very little about bikes haha.

It's a fun bike for sure though. Basically an enduro with 130mm travel front and rear.

Not the exact bike but internet picture for reference.

1649974086901.png

Also I'm 5'8" and 190#. The Bike doesn't feel big to me but I also don't know what I'm suppose to be riding.

I have a Trek Rumble Fish that I may want to part with here soon. Price would be $1400. Has some additional googies that Elliot could spout off since I purchased it from him and basically know very little about bikes haha.

It's a fun bike for sure though. Basically an enduro with 130mm travel front and rear.

Not the exact bike but internet picture for reference.

View attachment 821
Enduro... not unless you wearing goggles with your half shell.

This bad boy is more of a Full suspension XC bike.
Great starter bike for sure.
I think MSRP 2013 -2014 $3200 or so

Could put a shorter stem on it to bring the bars in a bit more.

Added
Dropper post RockShox reverb.
upgraded wheelset Hope hubs
larger front rotor 180mm ? i think
race face pedals

47811683811_806188be88_b.jpg

Back