Jurassic world taco dude.

Coot83

Hey everyone had a chance to meet some of you at the BLGT Cinders meet during the weekend. I’m down in the Phoenix area, but always down to mob and chance blowing my shit up! I also love to mountain bike and do some Dh at big bear when I get the chance…

Anyway some of you guys might recognize me from the red taco cruising around. Note: the photo was from a previous weekend in the cinders.

Looking forward to getting more involved and enjoying more trail tacos! Thanks BLGT for making this weekend all the more memorable for everyone! Safe travels back tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpeg
    IMG_0687.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 11
Good to meet you out there, trucks looks great and seems to handle everything well.

53165397631_93f1a5fcbb_b.jpg

Hey same here it was a great time all around. Hoping another trip might come up sooner than later!
Good to meet you out there, trucks looks great and seems to handle everything well.

good to meet you man! hopefully will see you around sometime!
Glad to meet you too Juan! I do t want to jinx it but the good weather might be coming our way soon! If you hit an itch to hit something give me a shout brother! I’m just down the street!

Hey Chris glad to see you got in here. Didn’t see this earlier. Hopefully the single life frees you up to hang out more. Seems like it already has. I’ll text you later about hanging out at the expo this weekend.

Hey Chris glad to see you got in here. Didn’t see this earlier. Hopefully the single life frees you up to hang out more. Seems like it already has. I’ll text you later about hanging out at the expo this weekend.
Sounds good Ryan is that this weekend or the following one in 8 days for the expo? Haha yes man the single life is def helping me get my life back for sure!

Sounds good Ryan is that this weekend or the following one in 8 days for the expo? Haha yes man the single life is def helping me get my life back for sure!
Expo is this weekend. Dropping the truck off tonight at the booth but not sure what day we are gonna actually go check things out and maybe do the demo

Back