Ford Ranger 4x4 Prelander Build

Yeah that’s my plan I should have a spot open but I’ll let you know closer to then
Let me know dude. Always down for a rip if I gots the time.

On other news about the truck... I bought some 37" General's for it. Came off of Casey Benito (dirtco) Truck. 4 are new and 4 are slightly used. Pretty stoked on them and the price I was able to get them for.

UPDATES

Went to Brian's house over the weekend to check in and hang out. Wish I could cruise over more but it's a 3 hour drive each way...

I had dropped out a mounted 37 on my way out to the clean up a few weeks back... 37's are BIGGGG

1666712931927.png

Steering is in place, peddles are all mounted up. Shock tabs should be in their final resting place. More stuff to mount but there has been A LOT of work done so far. Thanks dude.

1666713182426.png

1666713196083.png

1666713210834.png

man this thing is awesome. that cage/ 3 seat set up is everything i want my truck to be. do you have a picture of all 3 seats installed?

im redoing my cage soon to make more room inside and now im leaning towards updating the cab to the 4 door ext cab too

man this thing is awesome. that cage/ 3 seat set up is everything i want my truck to be. do you have a picture of all 3 seats installed?

im redoing my cage soon to make more room inside and now im leaning towards updating the cab to the 4 door ext cab too
I love/hate how these stupid trucks snowball.

I actually was just borrowing Brian's Seat to test how a 3rd seat would look/feel.

I'll text you some pictures of how I made the 3rd seat mount on the Turtle 2.0. Pretty simple design that bolts in to the factory seat belt mounts and then two 1/2" rivnuts I put into the floor. I used rivnuts since it has a sub frame that would make it super hard to get a wrench on.

Did Mai Tai paint all the fab work for you?
Nope. Which is why I didn't go pick it up last weekend...

Luckily the cab is basically sealed and will have the windshield taped down for now. Hood and fenders are on as well to mostly cover the engine cage fab.

Engine still needs to come out so I'll be giving her a solid WD40 whip down and it'll have the car cover on it.

Not sure If i want to throw down the big bucks on any steel it yet for the engine cage.

I'm just not sure what tabs and additional welding is going to be involved yet.

Back