First gen Tundra LT kit ID request

smokeysevin

I was browsing for a front LT kit for my 01 Tundra and found this mysterious kit. From the looks of it, this may be a knockoff kit I remember reading about on DR a few years ago that had problems with cycling but I can't cross reference it because DR is gone.

Specifically, I think the angle next to the inner bushings rubbed on the pivot mounts of the frame at bump.

It doesn't look like any of the brands I know of though.

Is it worth making a stupid low offer and butchering it or should I run for the hills?

Sean

Attachments

• 2ecgmef41asa7fbw0hqbskhelyxtq4.jpg
    2ecgmef41asa7fbw0hqbskhelyxtq4.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 15
Personally I would stick with the major brands like: Total Chaos, Camburg, etc. You know they'll work and bolt up and they will hold their value if you sell the truck etc.

Question is why did they remove it?

Looks like an old Batch racing kit. Haven’t seen one of those in a long time. Not worth its weight in scrap metal.

Pretty sure it is. If I remember correctly, the issue was more so with the owner, Nate Batchhelder screwing people out of money. He was a big fan of taking peoples money and then letting their truck sit at his place for years with no work being done. One of those deals.. can’t remember any specific issues with that kit, this was like 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it is. If I remember correctly, the issue was more so with the owner, Nate Batchhelder screwing people out of money. He was a big fan of taking peoples money and then letting their truck sit at his place for years with no work being done. One of those deals.. can’t remember any specific issues with that kit, this was like 15 years ago.
The ad on RDC was asking 1K for the upper, lower, and tie rod. That is nowhere near cheap enough for me to write it off as an experiment.

Sean

Back