Diyoffroad.com?

Chancegoodman

Has anyone here had experience with diy off-road I’ve been looking at their cut files and was curious what the process was like and how are the products from there?

So i know that DIY offroad you are paying for the cad/cut files. How exactly does this work, take/send the files to a plasma/laser company and they will cut it out of the material selected?

Does anyone have any cutting companies that they recommend?

So i know that DIY offroad you are paying for the cad/cut files. How exactly does this work, take/send the files to a plasma/laser company and they will cut it out of the material selected?

Yup. A lot of people use sendcutsend

Yes.

What you are buying from them is essentially the engineering vs Send Cut Send you do the leg work and they just cut. Unless I'm missing something...

I just bought 3 files from him last week. You can either use them on your own plasma table obviously or send the DFX to any laser cutting service. I upload the DFX onto send cut send and pick the material and thickness for each part and boom done. Super easy! fitment has always been great on the parts I've used from DIY. When you purchase the file it tells you what parts and pieces should be cut at what thickness.

This is correct. I have several of their files and will be cutting on my own plasma table. Once you have purchased the file you then have access to the download link.
Everything is 100% dead nuts to measurements listed.
I just bought 3 files from him last week. You can either use them on your own plasma table obviously or send the DFX to any laser cutting service. I upload the DFX onto send cut send and pick the material and thickness for each part and boom done. Super easy! fitment has always been great on the parts I've used from DIY. When you purchase the file it tells you what parts and pieces should be cut at what thickness.

Back