New member from Idaho

Rooster.Fabrication

Yo!

Have been a fan of bad lines good times for a while, joining the forum mainly because I really like the format/platform and how I can add it to my Home Screen like an app. Also joining to do a document what I have done to my truck, and what I’ll do in the future. Tried to get into Tacomaworld but I hated the process of logging in every time lol.

I’ve had my 06 Tacoma since 2018, got it bone stock. I’ve done mostly everything to it myself. And recently have gotten into doing some fab work and install’s locally in Boise. Hoping I post this correctly 😂

If you want to check out more of the truck, my instagram handle is the same as my username.

IMG_1693.jpeg

Rad ! Welcome dude... We are foruming ( see what I did there) quite the Idaho forum member count..

We should get a little trail run going over 4th of July when I'm up there hhaha

Elliott

Rad ! Welcome dude... We are foruming ( see what I did there) quite the Idaho forum member count..

We should get a little trail run going over 4th of July when I'm up there hhaha

Elliott
let’s do it! I am in a local group that could definitely get something going!

Ah dang, almost got my hopes up. I was gonna say if you're up in the panandle we should meet up for sure! But idk about you city folk down there in Boise. Well at least you've got an In N Out now 😂

Elliott where you gonna be for the 4th?! What part? Idaho's a big state! Lol

Back