Dads camping trip

Cleandezert

So most of us have kids now days. Thinking this fall or spring we should do a dads camping trip somewhere. Dads, kids, dogs. and if your wife enjoys the desert and camping bring her too.... mine doesnt so i will leave her at home. Likely wont have a play truck to take, but its more about letting the kids play and have fun, while dads remember the good old days. Whos in and where is the best place that is centrally located for all?

BROGGIEBEAR, PAPA AND I ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS LONG AS ITS NOT A FUCKING 10 HOUR DRIVE FROM PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!

PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWN!

Only if we have a BBQ with Mandatory dress code night of DAD attire ( new balances, Grass stains, Polos, etc. )

Lucerne area is good lots of stuff to check out...

Pioneer town, giant rock,etc?
Cal City ?
Glamis???? always fun... Kids like the sand
Ocotillo?

Sometime after New Year? Feb to far?

DOWN!

Only if we have a BBQ with Mandatory dress code night of DAD attire ( new balances, Grass stains, Polos, etc. )

Cal City ?
Ocotillo?

I am game for any of those places. I like ocotillo because its close, but understand for some of you guys from simi and other areas its a bit far. Never been to cal city. I love the Dad attire dress code... I will bring the 6 back of tums and chobani. lol

Sounds fun. We'll have to come up with some Dad Rules to play by all weekend...

1. Dad attire is a must.
    1. Sandals are allowed but require socks
    2. Shoe's must be white - NO BLACK SOCKS
    3. Jean shorts
    4. Shirts must be either about American Pride or Proud Dad
    5. Cell phones must be held outside of the pocket - belt clip or fanny pack
  2. Prep your jokes...
  3. _____________
  4. _____________

Please add your 'rules' for the weekend haha. This is going to be a fun one.

DOWN!

Cal City ?
Ocotillo?

Yes, yes, and yes.
Brogan LOVES the dunes, papa does as well. Much more then the desert anywhere. Its not as fun for trucks unless you have a decently built truck though. NOT like my POS. hah

giant rock, that's Barstow kinda, right? we'll be out for that one. most likely.......... Brogan still talks about how much he "wants to go to giant rock" all the time. hah

Cal City, Glamis, and Ocotillo we'll be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just set the date and it'll go in my calendar!

Sounds fun. We'll have to come up with some Dad Rules to play by all weekend...

1. Dad attire is a must.
    1. Sandals are allowed but require socks
    2. Shoe's must be white - NO BLACK SOCKS
    3. Jean shorts
    4. Shirts must be either about American Pride or Proud Dad
    5. Cell phones must be held outside of the pocket - belt clip or fanny pack
  2. Prep your jokes...
  3. _____________
  4. _____________

Please add your 'rules' for the weekend haha. This is going to be a fun one.
................ummmmm. "NO BLACK SOCKS", I will die without black socks on. i can't walk in flip flops anymore (FUCKING BULLSHIT, PISSES ME OFF EVERYTIME I WANT TO PUT THEM ON. :mad: they just don't work. i trip over myself and the fucking flip flop. fucking fuck)

lastly............ "Please add your 'rules' for the weekend", be careful what you ask for. on the interwebz, i might be able to control myself.
in person?

hah. that's funny. its game fucking on in person and you know very well what im talking about...........

This sounds like a great time! I don't own any of the required attire but I'll own some before the trip.
Idk how people own white shoes and socks. I can't even keep my black shoes and socks from looking like a mess. White would just make me look filthy in 10 minutes. lol

This sounds like a great time! I don't own any of the required attire but I'll own some before the trip.
Idk how people own white shoes and socks. I can't even keep my black shoes and socks from looking like a mess. White would just make me look filthy in 10 minutes. lol
Dirty white socks... yes.

I was also thinking of bringing my own recliner. I could probably find one at the clean up haha

yeah Thanksgiving is a for sure dunes trip for us.............

Then again, with how ancient papa is getting and how much he fucking hates crowds and people in general, who knows. maybe it wont be for us.
kinda forgetededed about this thang until just now........ hah. set a date so i can mark it in my calendar! then i'll NEVAAAAAAAA FORGETEDEDED

Back