Dads camping trip

Well I'm not a member of the dad crew so don't worry about me.

Let's just call it Lucerne so we can have the meat man show up?

I don't want to get scolded for bringing out sub par bacon again haha.

we're most likely out then.
:cry:

yeah, papa just said definitely no for us. hah

What ever came of the dad trip? I’m game! Got two boys… and a wife, but me and boys are down. Either in play truck, mid travel 4runner or the tow pig.

NOTHING CAME OF IT because you all suck donkey D and wanted to do it in EgypCheckloJordaIraq, basically. So i didnt keep nagging you fucks about this trip. so everyone let it die. just like all ur #$#$%$($^*(*^FDG* svrdf#!#@)JJSJ kjka 'S

What ever came of the dad trip? I’m game! Got two boys… and a wife, but me and boys are down. Either in play truck, mid travel 4runner or the tow pig.

Yea, you know it did kinda die out.. Something we still wanna put together for sure. Going to have to figure out another date that works.
The calendar seems to fill up quick these days.

i still wanna do this, but man this year is filling up fast. seems like every weekend i have a CD commitment between working something, organizing equipment, or meeting with partners.

i still wanna do this, but man this year is filling up fast. seems like every weekend i have a CD commitment between working something, organizing equipment, or meeting with partners.

i know you are, but just make sure when you say that it doesn't come off like its annoying or pissing you off! your whole post is a fucking huge win to me! be grateful for all that!

Yea, you know it did kinda die out.. Something we still wanna put together for sure. Going to have to figure out another date that works.
The calendar seems to fill up quick these days.
so lets set a date, place that's EQUAL FOR US ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, and then stick with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds fun. We'll have to come up with some Dad Rules to play by all weekend...

1. Dad attire is a must.
    1. Sandals are allowed but require socks
    2. Shoe's must be white - NO BLACK SOCKS
    3. Jean shorts
    4. Shirts must be either about American Pride or Proud Dad
    5. Cell phones must be held outside of the pocket - belt clip or fanny pack
  2. Prep your jokes...
  3. _____________
  4. _____________

Please add your 'rules' for the weekend haha. This is going to be a fun one.
Haven't read the rest of the thread, but this is gold. Send deets!

Easter weekend, anybody? I’m off for 4 days and Tessa is doing her Bachelorette Party. I will have the kids and I’d like to take them camping. Mountains are packed with snow, seems like the desert might be best.

Easter weekend, anybody? I’m off for 4 days and Tessa is doing her Bachelorette Party. I will have the kids and I’d like to take them camping. Mountains are packed with snow, seems like the desert might be best.
JAKEY SAYS YAY.jpg

4EYES FUCKING FREAK...............

I sure HOPE that i can post that same type of picture when you set a location thats not in bumfuckegyptsiberiachina

Back