Bad Lines, Good TimesEvents Chefs$1,000,000
Del TacoFree Breakfast Burritos
Don Pablo CoffeeFree Coffee Samples
Heer to RescueUnlimited Truck Hood
Nick LakeKid Raffle Sponsor
Peoples RacingSigned Unlimited Truck Body Panel
Total Retail Value$15,345

**Fixed

its silly because we cant put a value on it, but seriously its huge for us as its one last thing we need to worry about and lets us focus on the event more. Plus everyone gets way better food, because lets be honest I am a hotdog burger guy when it comes to cooking and serving.

its silly because we cant put a value on it, but seriously its huge for us as its one last thing we need to worry about and lets us focus on the event more. Plus everyone gets way better food, because lets be honest I am a hotdog burger guy when it comes to cooking and serving.
haha we don't mind. Just having fun with it.

Since I am on here I will give you guys a breakdown of where we are. Almost done working with all the sponsors so I can get the shirts ordered (400). Sent 95% of the logos to the designer this morning. Just placed an order of 150 hats we are giving away during sign-ups. Ordered 1000 coozies so your guy's drinks say cold. Custom CD tickets coming since we may have had issues with people bringing their own tickets in the past. Trying to make social media posts for all sponsors, and get them posted is a task. I feel like I am forgetting something, but so be it. lol I feel like I have a million things going on trying to keep this all straight. But its rad to have such a fun day with everyone.

Thanks for sharing Adam. There’s a ton of stuff behind the scenes that we don’t get to see, so it’s cool to learn about what it takes to put this together

oh also forgot to mention i ordered 20 banners ($1000) worth to hang around the event for sponsors. Restrooms have been handled so i am told, dumpsters are on ordere, wristbands are ordered.
Now to scout for trash.
Pick up new CD shirts today... excited to have a new design.
oh and also had to order new CD hats that we sell. those are being made as we speak.
been neglecting my real job a bit, so will be nice to have some downtime after the event.

we only have smaller flags right now... And only because they were running a deal at 50% off. retail from the company we ordered from is more than what we sell ours for. lol.

Tommy, come see me or josb at the next event, we have old event banners where we print them will all our sponsors logos that we can give you. Since we make banners for individual sponsors now, i have resorted to making a generic CD banner instead of a new one for each event. So we can get you set up

Let's get a little roll call going!

Game plan for us is rolling Friday around 1pm or so.
I'm going to try and get there early on Friday. Would be good to get a group of us out there to run around and mark 'new' trash on that Friday.

Looks like JosB and i will be out there thursday around noon. Will start marking off the area and getting stuff set up. Dumpsters will come early friday morning most likely.

Be there Thursday early afternoon-ish is my guess. Setup some snow fencing and rough layout for dumpsters so we know where to put them when they arrive Friday. Hopefully the weather is awesome like this past weekend.

AdamCleanDezDoucheMagoosh, @Cleandezert

you do so fucking much for the whole off-road community/people/places/sponsors/just fucking EVEYRONE THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH OFF-ROAD type stuff.

I really do wish I was still into the whole off-road shit, like I used to be before I turned gay. I'd love to help out as much as humanly possible. I'm just not a "part of all this", as much anymore.
so its fucking hard to commit to anything.
plus all the events are fucking 69 days away from PHX.
as much as I, ME, JAKEY would totally make these drives out to BFE...... its just not possible anymore with the situation im in / & with Brogan, as a lot of you know.

I know papa would fucking LOVE TO BE A PART OF ALL this type stuff again as well. he won't admit it, but he secretly fucking hates that i'm a yoga/exercise maniac now, instead of the redneck truck driving / building desert guy that i was. hah

ok, rant over. i just fucking love you AdamCleanDezDoucheMagoosh and really appreciate everything you're doing with all this. Also, the whole GoodLinesBadTimes family. @badlinesgoodtimes

😉😂🤣❤️❤️❤️

AdamCleanDezDoucheMagoosh, @Cleandezert

you do so fucking much for the whole off-road community/people/places/sponsors/just fucking EVEYRONE THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH OFF-ROAD type stuff.

I really do wish I was still into the whole off-road shit, like I used to be before I turned gay. I'd love to help out as much as humanly possible. I'm just not a "part of all this", as much anymore.
so its fucking hard to commit to anything.
plus all the events are fucking 69 days away from PHX.
as much as I, ME, JAKEY would totally make these drives out to BFE...... its just not possible anymore with the situation im in / & with Brogan, as a lot of you know.

I know papa would fucking LOVE TO BE A PART OF ALL this type stuff again as well. he won't admit it, but he secretly fucking hates that i'm a yoga/exercise maniac now, instead of the redneck truck driving / building desert guy that i was. hah

ok, rant over. i just fucking love you AdamCleanDezDoucheMagoosh and really appreciate everything you're doing with all this. Also, the whole GoodLinesBadTimes family. @badlinesgoodtimes

😉😂🤣❤️❤️❤️
thanks, Jakeypoo. as we all get older it's hard to stay true to our offroad roots. I definitely don't go out and offroad as much as i use to, but this is something I enjoy being a part of and is a learning experience for me.

Ill be out there Friday about mid-day or so. Not sure if Im taking the horunner or the dually, just depends on if Im getting the ice for the event or not.

Back