Past Clean up California 300 Clean-up By Clean Dezert Oct 8th

I'll cruise out Friday evening to hangout and will be back Saturday morning for the event. One nice part about being 1 hr away is I get to sleep in my own bed every night.

Whos ready for this trip? I absolutely hate the weeks leading up to trips or events because it seems like it takes forever to get here. Need to change oil and load up. Quick bolt check and im down the road.

i am not ready for this. lol Actually have most everything put together and just figuring out vendor space right now for our sponsors. Need to fill my entire truck and camper with raffle prizes and merch to bring out. My garage gets overun by stuff leading up to the events. lol

i am not ready for this. lol Actually have most everything put together and just figuring out vendor space right now for our sponsors. Need to fill my entire truck and camper with raffle prizes and merch to bring out. My garage gets overun by stuff leading up to the events. lol
Oh i can only imagine! What day you heading out?

Nice video. Was a great day to prerun, nice weather, good friends, can't ask for anything more.

Still plan on being out there Thursday late morning or early afternoon depending on what we need to get in town before hand.

Back