BAD LINES GOOD TIMES PODCAST?

I’m currently halfway through #2.. once I flush, I’ll get back to watching the video.. da dun tis

Omg I swore to Jesus that was when we were fixing his alignment issue at the clean up. I have that exact kit. Carry on

Good listen, I’m all caught up. Always cool hearing the progression of things.
I live right next to glen Helen now if you guys ever need/want a meeting point to host one of these it’s an option, may work out for a “halfway” point for stevey and Elliot.

Seriously I used to race in Barstow with 35s and a v6. My Taco a with 37s I drug rear diff in a few spots. The desert is way more torn up now than it was back in 2005-07 when I first was racing. Hell if you had 3.0 bypasses those were big boy shocks and showed you're serious about racing. Now everyone thinks you need 40s and king longs.
“The desert has been around for 1000s of years, it didnt suddenly get rougher. Lap times don’t lie! Look at the 2005 night race” -Dan Vance

Lol all for good fun.

Watched episode.. what a dumbass, after that launch he asks if his truck is okay? Dude everything is 100% twisted.

watched the show, jesus... the guy lands and asks if his truck is okay.... no dude for sure its all twisted up why would you ever think a truck would be okay after that.... looks like it also knocked himself silly.... but even more sad is it seemed nobody did anything... probably just the editing, but just seemed as if it was like cool dude you wrecked your stuff for us and we sat here and watched then laughed at how big it was.

show seems decent, but i think they need to stick to professional drivers as these amature dudes dont have any sense in them.
Lite brite YouTube channel interviewed the driver of the Jeep. It’s interesting hearing his perspective. Wasn’t at all planned or fine for views, he seems like a cool experienced off-roader that just made a mistake.

Raptor dude? I get rich asshole vibes but no idea who he is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do enjoy the local legends type podcast because they don’t seem like a interview it’s more of just some buddies fucking around remembering the good times

Back