BAD LINES GOOD TIMES PODCAST?

check.. check.. one ...two.. one.. two..

53305843170_023a18d8dd_b.jpg

Great first episode! Seriously this is the shit I want to listen to. The longer the episode the better IMO. Good job guys.
Agreed. I could of listened to it in my headphones, at work, in and out of the background type noise..... for a couple hours. Hah

was a good podcast i think the perfect range for a pod cast is like the hour to hour half mark but if its something really in depth you can reach into the 2 hour mark and its still good

LET ME TELL MY FACEPLANT STORY ON ONE OF THEM!

I'LL COME TO COMMIEFORNIA!!!!

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL MY STORY ON SOMEONES PODCAST FOR 69 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!

..... then again, i know it has absolutely nothing to do with "offroading" whatsoever. so it really wouldn't make any sense.
BUT, if you guys are desperate or want a funny interview OR something like that. hahaha
I'M YOU'RE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME TELL MY FACEPLANT STORY ON ONE OF THEM!

I'LL COME TO COMMIEFORNIA!!!!

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL MY STORY ON SOMEONES PODCAST FOR 69 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!

..... then again, i know it has absolutely nothing to do with "offroading" whatsoever. so it really wouldn't make any sense.
BUT, if you guys are desperate or want a funny interview OR something like that. hahaha
I'M YOU'RE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, I think we try to keep it in our wheelhouse with offroad/mtb/stewardship-related topics. But down the road who knows 🤷‍♂️ Appreciate the offer for sure.

God could you imagine all the edits with beeps for **** jokes... I don't think Wallys computer has enough memory for that.

Back