BAD LINES GOOD TIMES PODCAST?

So when you were talking about not being fans of destroying your truck, I'm pretty sure this is what you were talking about

Yeah, I think that was Wally mentioning that... but sorry this is not "cool" This is how you get hurt and explode your truck and for what? Some views on youtube and IG? The fuck outta here with that.

dude. am i the only one, but i rather not even watch it because these people seem so dumb to me. like did you do it on purpose? Or are you so dumb you had no idea what you were doing?

yes i am old an cranky this week.

NO NO NO.. i totally AGREE with you on this.

Yeah, I think that was Wally mentioning that... but sorry this is not "cool" This is how you get hurt and explode your truck and for what? Some views on youtube and IG? The fuck outta here with that.

Totally agreed. That's wild that people can go destroy $50k+ vehicles for a youtube channel that isn't going to cover the costs of destroying it.

Yeah. it's just not worth a life time of back pain to send something that huge.

I feel like I've had my fair share of jumps but I've never landed hard enough to ever feel slightly uncomfortable the next day or anything.

Basically knowing your limits is key.

Watched episode.. what a dumbass, after that launch he asks if his truck is okay? Dude everything is 100% twisted.
Yeah. it's just not worth a life time of back pain to send something that huge.

I feel like I've had my fair share of jumps but I've never landed hard enough to ever feel slightly uncomfortable the next day or anything.

Basically knowing your limits is key.
watched the show, jesus... the guy lands and asks if his truck is okay.... no dude for sure its all twisted up why would you ever think a truck would be okay after that.... looks like it also knocked himself silly.... but even more sad is it seemed nobody did anything... probably just the editing, but just seemed as if it was like cool dude you wrecked your stuff for us and we sat here and watched then laughed at how big it was.

show seems decent, but i think they need to stick to professional drivers as these amature dudes dont have any sense in them.

Listened to both episodes yesterday at work. Well done boys. Looking forward to the next one.

Those retards in the Raptor/Jeep are lucky they aren’t dead. Pure stupidity.

🗑️

BACK TO THE PODCAST TOPIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVED IT!

(as i already texted you guys........ hah)

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched & listened #3 last night while packing for a work trip and you guys had me laughing out loud at the end, Steve how many Busch lights did you have? You were getting up to pee more than me!🤣
Fack... I wish that was my excuse for getting up.

My camera kept over heating and shutting down.

another idea for the bros... discussion on the differences of prerunners or the offroad scene mid-2000 to now. A lot has changed and what caused those changes? Remenising and watching videos from back in the day, and how much everything use to be a party before and after races and every weekend in ocotillo... to now which seems the complete opposite. here is some insperation.

another idea for the bros... discussion on the differences of prerunners or the offroad scene mid-2000 to now. A lot has changed and what caused those changes? Remenising and watching videos from back in the day, and how much everything use to be a party before and after races and every weekend in ocotillo... to now which seems the complete opposite. here is some insperation.

Maybe we can talk about that when we have you on big guy.

Seriously I used to race in Barstow with 35s and a v6. My Taco a with 37s I drug rear diff in a few spots. The desert is way more torn up now than it was back in 2005-07 when I first was racing. Hell if you had 3.0 bypasses those were big boy shocks and showed you're serious about racing. Now everyone thinks you need 40s and king longs.

I know its been mentioned, but any chance you guys will start uploading to Spotify? I'm lisenting to podcasts all day long while working and I'd really like to not have to switch between platforms.

Back