The Lonely Pinos 250 Prelander run. Bring the kids

alright so this is the next extravaganza I've got my eye on... so my slow 4runner okay or 2wd Mouse?

I think I could keep a decent pace as long as roads aren't too hammered in runner...

Have you sorted the route yet? Down for whatever

Bishop petroglyphs?
Reward Mine?
Fossil falls?

alright so this is the next extravaganza I've got my eye on... so my slow 4runner okay or 2wd Mouse?

I think I could keep a decent pace as long as roads aren't too hammered in runner...

Have you sorted the route yet? Down for whatever

Bishop petroglyphs?
Reward Mine?
Fossil falls?

Damn dude, I haven’t even unloaded from KOH yet 😂

I think I have a full day of trail laid out out just in the lone pine area. I Subscribe to the “let the run be a surprise” school of thought (aka back off idk where I’m going) but I know Brandon miller is anxious to pre run the whole thing via google earth.

Either rig will be fine. Bring whatever you want. Just no slow jeeps 💩

I think I have a full day of trail laid out out just in the lone pine area. I Subscribe to the “let the run be a surprise” school of thought (aka back off idk where I’m going) but I know Brandon miller is anxious to pre run the whole thing via google earth.

I'm patiently waiting, sir. lol

haaaa a yea I just started unloading shit this am... the rain has really sucked any motivation.

I really don't care where we go... just was kinda getting stoked to go back out...

mainly leaning 4runner cause it will have a heater...37s, double low so you guys have to wait extra long for me... 🤡

haaaa a yea I just started unloading shit this am... the rain has really sucked any motivation.

I really don't care where we go... just was kinda getting stoked to go back out...

mainly leaning 4runner cause it will have a heater...37s, double low so you guys have to wait extra long for me... 🤡
maybe invest in a 110w race radio...

What do you plan to be doing up that way that requires 4x4?

Would be interested in this trip for sure. Northern Nevada does not disappoint, nor do 395 views...

What do you plan to be doing up that way that requires 4x4?

Would be interested in this trip for sure. Northern Nevada does not disappoint, nor do 395 views...

Weather permitting Silver Canyon from bishop into the white mountains.
It’s not technical, just very steep.

If we have a few 4Xs and the 2wd trucks are geared/locked with savvy drivers I think we will be fine.

Back