Amazon switch panels

I think aux beam is fine for bullshit like rock lights and disco whips but just doesn’t have the amperage per channel needed to run a vehicle in my opinion. especially if you’re wiring fans, starters, and say 3 or more big LEDS on the bumper to one button.
That’s where the higher end models shine.
Personally, in my truck I went with a busman relay/fuse box. It was the cleanest way per my budget (I already had all the tools and quality wire/connectors) 5 - 30 amp relayed circuits and 5- 10amp circuits in one single box is pretty sweet if you’re into wiring as much as I am.
If I didn’t enjoy wiring so much I woulda went with a switch pros or spod. Amazon parts are not to be trusted 100 miles from a highway IMO.

To answer the OP, here is an amazon special.
1000106890.jpg

You can see the name on the right of panel if you want to go this route. They come wired to have lower part of rocker (function description) illuminated with headlights on, I didn't like that. I removed the electrical spade connector on back of switch and this makes switch only illuminate when button is pressed as shown in photo.

I love rocker switches which is why I went this route.

I use those cheap amazon switches to run these TOP quality (and i mean the BEST quality)lights as seen below.

1000106891.jpg
Here is the backside of one of the switches. You can kinda get the idea of the fun you will have wiring them.

1000106892.jpg

All this said, I hope @Switch-Pros knows that i will be removing all these amazon switches and installing a sp9100 kit hopefully by next season. Can we wish for a future switch pros forum discount special?

Last edited:
Back