89 Toyota - Tiny truck

It’s just a pice of 1/4 plate that I drilled a hole in the middle and spot/rosette welded to the top of the bolt head

BUT I was using it to tighten the bolt and it kept breaking the weld so now I cut a hex pad that is spot welded to the head of the bolt and welded on the bottom side and no problems since

EDC6108A-EF0B-4B70-AACF-5914C83766A1.jpeg

E4BD9A8A-8361-467A-8253-054822B7DC55.jpeg

Incredible work. All the suspension and fab work you folks do out west is amazing. I was just watching your 4Runner on an old TW post. Is that the one that Brittain was jumping all over the place?
Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 10-24-18 Facebook.png

Thanks, yeah that 4runner worked so good for the amount of shock and wheel travel it had

Did a lot of work making all the suspension pivots super strong front and rear and a lot of time on shock valving

The V8 and weight over the back end was a magic combo

Inside it was completely stock and quiet, prob should have had a roll cage for safety though

May post a build of it, had a build thread but photobucket links got hijacked

Thanks, yeah that 4runner worked so good for the amount of shock and wheel travel it had

Did a lot of work making all the suspension pivots super strong front and rear and a lot of time on shock valving

The V8 and weight over the back end was a magic combo

Inside it was completely stock and quiet, prob should have had a roll cage for safety though

May post a build of it, had a build thread but photobucket links got hijacked
photobucket has ruined a lot of threads over the years. Damn shame. A thread on the 4Runner would be great! Very unique build and deserves an archive. Love my V8, lot of potential for an SUV. Couple of them have raced the KOH Every Man Challenge.

Swapped out the fox bumps up front for some sway-a-ways
truck is all shwayed out now

fox bumps probably gonna end up on the front of the grocery runner since it has all fox shocks, would really help the front end at bump with the old school dual smoothies and torsion bars

This poor truck needs a full prep but I just keep taking it out

D8C8E840-0FC8-4931-ACE3-4B5F481F3A34.jpeg

Back