2023 California 300 Oct 4th-8th

I went for the whole time last year with work. I'm assuming we as a company will be out there again for it this year.

I have mixed feelings on the event. First off - I'd like to see this thing get bigger and better. The Mint 400 this year was a great testament for what they can accomplish.

Last year - They just didn't have their shit together. The Vending area (where I worked) had a bad layout and was too long (3 days).

Lastly - It's probably a good event to watch. It was really dusty last year which made it difficult to watch but it seemed like you could drive pretty much where ever you wanted to see the race.

I went for the whole time last year with work. I'm assuming we as a company will be out there again for it this year.

I have mixed feelings on the event. First off - I'd like to see this thing get bigger and better. The Mint 400 this year was a great testament for what they can accomplish.

Last year - They just didn't have their shit together. The Vending area (where I worked) had a bad layout and was too long (3 days).

Lastly - It's probably a good event to watch. It was really dusty last year which made it difficult to watch but it seemed like you could drive pretty much where ever you wanted to see the race.
All the organizations ive dealt with so far seem pretty unorganized (BITD, KOH, MINT, and CA300). We will be out there anyway, hopefully theres a breeze 🙃 I like the schedule of it. Pretty close to the KOH idea with the open prerunning,.

As far as the race goes I heard last year that it was directed towards fast golf carts.

Should be fun. There was a lot of people that went out to camp for this event too so we should try and set up a camp to support the racers on here!

As far as the race goes I heard last year that it was directed towards fast golf carts.

Should be fun. There was a lot of people that went out to camp for this event too so we should try and set up a camp to support the racers on here!
Perfect, this longer wheel base doesnt like the tight stuff as much as the 2 seaters. Speed limiter will finally be removed as well🤙

I heard lots of negative in regards to the course but that was from truck guys and heard after the prerun a lot of people pulled out. Hear it was more of a course for the SXS. We considered racing it last year but decided not to to other factors. I wouldnlike to see what they plan to run for this year's course. We plan to go out and spectate if we dont race.

Too bad they cant all find some common ground. KOH seemed like a decent mix for both sxs and the bigger stuff. It makes some sense to cater to the sxs from a money stand point, but theyre no where near as fun to watch as the trucks and buggies lol

Too bad they cant all find some common ground. KOH seemed like a decent mix for both sxs and the bigger stuff. It makes some sense to cater to the sxs from a money stand point, but theyre no where near as fun to watch as the trucks and buggies lol
I think they'll make it better this year.

Like I said they had a lot of hate on them from the Mint 400 a few years in a row and this year they have for sure redeemed themselves.

I'm hopeful because It's a great spot for racers. Centrally located, lots of open land, easy viewing, and a lot of free camping to build the crowd.

A few of us at Trailer Trash Racing will be headed out Tuesday the 3rd if anyone wants to get together out there. We race Saturday and will have some room in the pits if anyone on here wants a front row seat.

i hope they grow this into a bigger race. First year has to be hard and i would assume it takes a few years to really get a following. Would like to go out and spectate this year instead of working a booth.

Back