2024 Cali 300

That's what I'm thinking, especially if I'm truck camping (spectatorlander)....I can see if we have access to one of those shower/toilet trailers, maybe it makes sense, but that is as much as it is to camp at a developed state park for 2 nights.
i agree, if amenities are available then the cost makes sense... but to charge for dirt and no amenities seems off... maybe you get access to their vendor pit area? i haven't looked into what the cost gets you.

I wanna say $100 is almost double what we paid for last year, and from the looks of it that doesnt get you into vendor row... ouch. If the setup is close to last years then the extre 35$ or whatever it is isnt worth it to get into vendor area. You can see a lot from outside that area in Barstow.

Anybody planning to do the poker run on the 21st? Anybody done it before? Would it be viable in a long travel Bronco?

It sounds fun, and a good way to get in the first good run on my new build.

Anybody planning to do the poker run on the 21st? Anybody done it before? Would it be viable in a long travel Bronco?

It sounds fun, and a good way to get in the first good run on my new build.
Never did that but there is “prerunning” on Tuesday and Wednesday. I take my tracker out there to do it
I do “roaming” and I need a 2nd truck to tag along with me? You get free access and get to go any where on the course!
If for some reason we are out from racing, I’ll help ya Geoff but we know that’s a slim chance

The 2024 California 300 is going to be an awesome event. This is the 3rd and final event for the Unlimited Off Road Racing series this year with season championships on the line. We are still looking for a couple of truck to help do roaming. Please get back to me if you can come out and help?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6053.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6053.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail_IMG_6417.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6417.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail_IMG_8733.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8733.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail_IMG_8737.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8737.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 11
I am heading up midday today, Friday. Buying the regular admission and parking, but I just cant bring myself to pay the $100 to "camp"/pretend to be homeless in a dust bowl parking lot. And since the whole OHV area is shut down, we can't just roll out to a better spot. There are some other areas I know of that can be used to boondock though.

If you see a green/tan bricknose bronco, want to meet up, know a better place to watch, etc, hit me up.
-Cam
951-775-4259

I am heading up midday today, Friday. Buying the regular admission and parking, but I just cant bring myself to pay the $100 to "camp"/pretend to be homeless in a dust bowl parking lot. And since the whole OHV area is shut down, we can't just roll out to a better spot. There are some other areas I know of that can be used to boondock though.

If you see a green/tan bricknose bronco, want to meet up, know a better place to watch, etc, hit me up.
-Cam
951-775-4259
I might have an extra camping pass. Let me wake these guys up and verify.

We’re up Barstow main just passed the fenced in martelli camp
I'm not even sure where barstow main is exactly, lol. But I've been around the area and know it a bit. Like I said, I'm fully winging it. I'm sure it's impossible to miss right now.

Back