2024 Parker 400 Jan. 10-16

Midget Nate

Anyone planning on attending the Unlimited offroad Parker 400 next year? We'll hopefully have the whole team out there racing the new car in UTV Pro class if all the parts show up. If not we'll have a group out there spectating, or maybe even race the old car 1 more time.

Anyone planning on attending the Unlimited offroad Parker 400 next year? We'll hopefully have the whole team out there racing the new car in UTV Pro class if all the parts show up. If not we'll have a group out there spectating, or maybe even race the old car 1 more time.
Let me know. I'd like to go and do the prerun again.

I'm hoping to actually attend the race with work but who know's these days.

Will do! If we are racing and they do the prerun ill be out there the 8th or 9th. We will also be out there testing/ camping Dec 9-10

I was just looking into this, I will be off (technically unemployed) for this years parker race and was going to plan on going. whats the camping situation out there during the event for spectators?

I was just looking into this, I will be off (technically unemployed) for this years parker race and was going to plan on going. whats the camping situation out there during the event for spectators?
No info on that yet. If they do it like the cali 300 its just kind of a free for all.

No info on that yet. If they do it like the cali 300 its just kind of a free for all.
Cool, I'll research it as it gets closer... I've never spent much time around parker and wanna have some sort of plan to spend some time there lol

I see they opened up spectator and camping passes. Anyone here committed to a camping location yet?

Coming up this weekend!

Who is all going out? I'm planning on watching the Saturday race with @troysladeck. I don't think we've fully committed to a spectating area yet. Interested to see who else is gonna be out there.

Back