Past Clean up 2022 Hodge Rd - July 23rd 8pm

theycallmeWALLY

Administrator
Bring your flash lights, an empty stomach, and one of them cool trucks of yours.

Adam at Clean-dezert will be hosting the event and it's always a good time and for a good cause. Let's all chip in to keep public lands public!

Some pictures from last year's event.
rs=w:1280

1650292748076.png

1650292764359.png

Where is Hodge Road, for us smartz Arizonan gay boizzzzz.
Is it a fucking trek for muah, or should I ask papa???

this one is about 5-10 min away from the barstow event we do in november.

So question for you guys... we are always looking for new companies to work with. Being that this event is a local shooting area. Do you guys have any suggestions on companies we should approach? We are trying to create event-specific sponsors so we arent burning them out constantly.

I'd reach out to local gun shops. When I say local I would mean a 50-100 mile radius west of Hodge Rd since it's the closest free spot to shoot.

I do agree with burning out sponsors as well. Companies only have so much to spend every year and with inflation and cost of materials going up it makes it harder and harder to fund projects like this.

With that said - Gun shops in California are probably doing better then they ever have.

We have reached out to a few shops so far, Turners, Pew Pew Tatical, Ammo Bros, Rifle Gear and Dynamic Weapons solutions. Just trying to see if anyone had any other ideas.

Might want to hit up LAPG. I know they had a race team a few years ago ( spec truck and a stock-ish raptor). They're kinda LE based but it wouldn't hurt to see.

No experience with gun shops in the high desert but I see flesher's firearms has good reviews and a local guy who bought stuff from me said he always buys from them. I asked about shooting in Lucerne Valley and he said he always goes up to hodge road to shoot. Also he said further down the road from last cleanup is where they always shoot as he said lots of shit there that needs to be picked up.

So we have some small updates.
1. Deluxe Window Tint in Hesperia is covering dinner for everyone While our great friends here at BadlinesGoodtimes cooks it all up for you.
2. we just purchased a 25 ft inflatable screen so we can watch offroad movies.
3. we are working with a few great sponsors to finalize some packages. Right now looks like we have a lighting company coming on as a title sponsor, as well as another sponsor who will be providing free shirts and hats while supplies last.

1. Deluxe Window Tint in Hesperia is covering dinner for everyone While our great friends here at BadlinesGoodtimes cooks it all up for you.
3. we are working with a few great sponsors to finalize some packages. Right now looks like we have a lighting company coming on as a title sponsor, as well as another sponsor who will be providing free shirts and hats while supplies last.
Fuck yeah!

My guess is it's GG. I hope to make it out there!

What tools are good to bring? Magnetic sweepers? Rakes? Or is it mostly bigger stuff?
I'm not used to doing the shooting areas.

I'll be bringing Method Race Wheels Swag to give out.

Fuck yeah!

My guess is it's GG. I hope to make it out there!

What tools are good to bring? Magnetic sweepers? Rakes? Or is it mostly bigger stuff?
I'm not used to doing the shooting areas.
We will have some stuff there, Waiting on about 200 Trash grabbers from china... and trying to place an order for magnetic rollers... But rakes, and rollers are great. There are so many shells on the ground its amazing. We typically will rake those up and let the bob cats pick them up.... Also gloves will be good for the shart metal stuff.

Back