Past Clean up 2022 Hodge Rd - July 23rd 8pm

Any of you dudes planning on cruising out Friday Night?

Thinking about rolling out Friday afternoon. Debating bringing the mouse out. Maybe get a little night run going?

I will be out there Friday afternoon. I do plan on bringing a few guns if I have downtime. chances are I won't shoot anything. lol
I won't have any offroad vehicles as the fraptor is in the shop. FML

I will be out there Friday afternoon. I do plan on bringing a few guns if I have downtime. chances are I won't shoot anything. lol
I won't have any offroad vehicles as the fraptor is in the shop. FML
I was probably going to be bring out the shotgun and shoot some clays! It's been a min.

I just have a hand thrower though.

I was probably going to be bring out the shotgun and shoot some clays! It's been a min.

I just have a hand thrower though.
i have about 3 of those hand throwers and lost all of them. lmao
Not sure what i am bringing, but i do pick up a walther .22 monday so probably try that out, along with a few other dumb things i have stashed away.

THIS WEEKEND IS COMING UP QUICK!

I'm stoked. Going to be a good time sweating it out with all of the peeps.

THIS WEEKEND IS COMING UP QUICK!

I'm stoked. Going to be a good time sweating it out with all of the peeps.
i dont remember it being too bad last year... but man seeing 100 degrees scares me. lol Either way my truck is overflowing with raffle stuff, merch and supplies. Our equipment trailer is loaded. Just have final stuff to get together thursday night and i will be on the road friday morning. Making a stop in victorville for cases of water and some last minute supplies.

ILL BE GOING................ not to the fucking des with you fellow faggotfucks.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
someone do some gay shit for me. maybe poke AdamCleanDezDoucheMagoosh in the pooper with a driveshaft from the Mouse (so its not TOO painful) for me...........

😥

don't talk about it ... be about it.

60 lbs of taco meat acquired
52232453914_ac3855a025_b.jpg

52231184062_64d8005fb9_b.jpg

i want some fucking meat!!!

...............(not the meat pictured though, if ya catch my drift.... heheh)

See you guys out there!! Coating my new bumper in Steel-it early in the morning hopefully it will be dry in before then! going with or without it!!!

Back