2011 Ranger, new to the site

ThatFordGuyCas

Whats up yall Im getting started on my prerunner '11 ranger and am always looking for advice or help. Certified SMAW, GMAW and TIG welder if anyone needs help as well. Looking forward to meeting folks and finding some iffy lines

Whats up yall Im getting started on my prerunner '11 ranger and am always looking for advice or help. Certified SMAW, GMAW and TIG welder if anyone needs help as well. Looking forward to meeting folks and finding some iffy lines
right on dude! welcome! What are the plans for the ranger?

I think stage 1 is going be to deaver leafs, extended shackles, 16” kings, 2.5 bumps and methods with 35” ridge grapplers and straps, front end is going to be 14” kings and beams and camburg long travel. Thats kinda my plan so far, any suggestions or advice?

Sounds like a good plan on the back end of the truck.

Im digging the plan to convert/swap to beams on the front end - but thats a lot of work to be leaf sprung out back. Just my $.02 (from someone thats running deavers on his trucks too haha)

Im digging the plan to convert/swap to beams on the front end - but thats a lot of work to be leaf sprung out back. Just my $.02 (from someone thats running deavers on his trucks too haha)
What do you recommend? Im just thinking of going heavy up front in anticipation to link the back end

What deaver pack are you running? 7 leaf or 10 leaf

If youre planning on linking the rear end down the road, I wouldnt even waste the time/money on doing deavers "for the time being". If youre just trying to put together a fun truck thats decent on the street and in the dirt, Id put a BTF (or similar) front end on it, and deavers out back and call it a day.

Ive got toyotas so Im running different packs than you ford bois.

I like that idea thats pretty rad. Do you think the BTF or Camburg front end? Also should I go bedcage just to mount shocks or go full cage right off the rip? Its going to be full caged at some point, just dont know if I should do It immediately considering cost and necessity. Thoughts?

Back